Chapter 61- "I'm Not Sick"

You were almost asleep, when someone knocked on your door. You groaned in annoyance and then got out of bed. You opened the door and rubbed your eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry.. Were you asleep?" Jungkook asked as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Almost.." You said as you yawned. "Can I come inside?" He asked. You sighed and then stepped to the side of the door. He came inside and sat down on your bed. You sat down beside him. "Oh, here." He patted his lap. "Lay down." He said. You looked at him in confusion. "Don't worry.. I heard that you were sick.." He said. "I'm not sick.." You told him. 

He raised an eyebrow and then smiled. He put his arm around you and pulled you closer. "You certainly sound sick." He said, softly. You snuggled up to him, without realizing it. His eyes widened. He kissed your cheek. You lay down on his lap, and fell right asleep. He picked you up and lay you down in your bed, as well as getting in himself. He took his shirt off and then he put the blanket on top of you both and started cuddling you. You unknowingly rested your head on his bare chest. He smirked and pulled the covers over you both, but didn't do anything after that. 

{The next morning}

Your eyes fluttered open when your alarm went off. Jungkook's face was only centimetres away from yours. You sat up, and that woke him up. "What's wrong?" He asked as he rubbed his eyes. "W-What are you doing in here?!" You asked through gritted teeth. He sat up and held your hands. "You started it." He winked at you. "Started what?" You asked, nervously. "Nothing.. It just felt good." He shrugged. "What did?" You asked. He pulled you closer to him. "Having you in my arms all night long." He licked his lips. You rolled your eyes. "You didn't have to take your shirt off.." You mumbled. 

He laughed and bit his lip. "That's just how I roll." He whispered. "Listen, I have to get ready so leave." You said as you got out of bed. He pulled you back towards him, causing your face to bang against his chest. You quickly got away. He smirked and held your face with his other hand. "Why did you smell like Jimin hyung?" He asked as his expression stiffened. "W-What?" You asked. "You heard me. Why do you smell like him?" He repeated his question. You stayed quiet, not knowing what to say. 

"H-He gave me his hoodie last night when he found me walking home alone in the cold.." You told him while squinting your eyes shut. He held your face and pulled you closer to him. You shuddered. "Baby, you could've just told me.." He smiled at you. You opened your eyes and looked at him. He caressed your cheek and kissed it. "You're still sick though, so it doesn't look like it did anything." He teased. "I'm not sick." You told him. "Right.. And I don't wanna kiss you right now." He said as he looked you up and down. 

You rolled your eyes. "Can you please just leave?" You asked him, politely. "Um.. No." He answered. You sighed in annoyance. "Can you at least let me go, please?" You asked. He shook his head. He leaned in and started kissing you. You kissed him back. You put your hands on his bare chest and kissed him deeper. He was clearly surprised. He picked you up and carried you off of the bed without letting your lips separate. He pinned you against the wall. You ran your fingers through his dark brown locks and he ran his through yours. 

You weren't anywhere near thinking that you were done when somebody knocked on the door. You stopped kissing him, but he didn't let you pull away. "Zaynah? Are you still sleeping? You should've been down here by now. We're going to be late!" Hoseok said from behind the door. You forcefully pulled away from him, 'creating a smacking of lips' sound as you parted. "I'm coming! Just having troubling picking my outfit!" You shouted after you had quietly gasped for air. "Oh, do you need any help?" He asked. "No! It's okay. I got it." You said, quickly.