Chapter 51- The Date

It was time for free period. "I'll be right back. I'm gonna go to the bathroom." You told Irene. "Do you want me to come with you..?" She asked. "Um, no I think I'm okay." You answered. "Are you sure? What if something bad happens..?" She reminded you. You took a deep breath. "Those b*tches aren't even in school. And as far as I'm concerned, no one else hates me." You laughed. She smiled. "Okay. Just be careful." She patted your back and then turned to leave. You went in the other direction.

You started walking when someone picked you up, bridal style and took you into the janitor's closet. "Put me down, Kook!" You yelled through gritted teeth. He did and then he stood in front of the door. He just stared at you. "Jungkook, move out of the way. I need to go to the bathroom!" You told him. He didn't answer. He had a sad look on his face. You raised an eyebrow. He put his hands on your shoulders. "Why are you doing a kissing scene with Yoongi hyung..?" He finally said something. "What? I have to." You replied. "No.. No you don't. You could've rejected the offer." He said. "Kook, we didn't have a choice! She left before either of us could say anything!" You shouted.

"That's not true! Hyung said that you were cool with it when he asked you!" He argued. "I don't know why you're getting so worked up about this. If anything, Jackson should be the one acting like this. Speaking of which.. I need to go and tell Jackson about it." You pushed his hands away and reached for the door handle. He pinned you against the wall. "Ow! Go away!" You shrieked. "No.. Zaynah, you're mine!" He whispered into your ear. You rolled your eyes. "I don't have time for this. Move!" You ordered. "No." He answered. Your eyebrows lowered. He smirked.

He pressed his body against yours, preventing you from moving at all. You looked up at the ceiling, avoiding eye contact. He, however, kept his eyes on you. On your lips, to be exact. You took a deep breath. "Please just let me go.. I need the bathroom.." You pleaded. He shrugged. "And I need you." He said. You sighed. He smashed his lips against yours and started kissing you. You let him do if for a couple of moments, but didn't kiss him back. He slowly pulled away. His eyes softened. He held your face with one hand.

You rolled your eyes at him. "Zaynah?" He called out your name. "What?" You asked in annoyance. "Kiss me.." He whispered. "No.. I have a boyfriend." You reminded him. He groaned in annoyance and then scoffed. "I'm your boyfriend. He's just a homewrecker." He said, slyly. You pushed him. He stumbled backwards. You walked towards the door. He grabbed you by your waist and spun you around. "Let go of me!" You shouted at him. He pushed you to the ground. You hissed in pain.

He crouched down and then grabbed your face with one hand and squashed it together, harshly. You tried to get him off of you, but his grip was firm. "If you continue to do this, baby girl.. Then I'll kill him." He whispered into your ear. Your eyes widened. He smirked. You started choking. He let go. "N-No.. Please don't hurt him." You begged with tears in your eyes. He grabbed your wrist. His eyes softened. "What's this?" He asked, pointing to the cuts on your wrist. "It's nothing.." You said, trying to pull away. His face stiffened. "I asked you a question, so I expect it to be answered." He told you.

"Your stupid brother did it.." You mumbled. He pulled you onto his lap as he sat down. He held your arms so that you couldn't move. He rested his chin on your shoulder. You stood up when he least expected it. He stood up too. "I have to go." You said as you opened the door and left. He scowled.

You went to the bathroom, did your business and then came out, washed your hands and then left.

Your friends were waiting for you on the field. "What took you so long? We were just about to come looking for you." Tzuyu told you. "Um.. There was a queue for the stalls." You made up an excuse. They all looked at each other. "Zaynah.. I saw Jungkook pull you into the janitor's closet.." Irene said. You looked up at her. You were speechless. "I didn't come in after you.. Because you told me that he would never hurt you. I just figured he was trying to talk to you because you didn't wanna be seen with them." She continued. You sighed.