Chapter 23- Not Again

"Yoongi, call the boys down." Seokjin ordered. 

He nodded and left. 

Hoseok put his arm around me as a sign of comfort. 

I let him, because I trusted him more than his younger brothers.

 A couple of minutes later, Yoongi came in with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook following behind him. 

Their eyes widened when they saw me with Hoseok in that position. 

"What is it?" Taehyung asked, getting irritated. 

"Why were you in Zaynah's room without her permission?" Namjoon asked. 

"We weren't in her room without her permission. She let us in herself." Jungkook told him. 

"What?" Seokjin said as he turned to look at me. 

"I asked who it was and then they came inside. They were acting alright at first, but then they started acting all perverted a little later." I explained. 

"Just because father isn't here, that doesn't mean that you can do whatever you want. There are rules and boundaries that you have broken and crossed!" Hoseok yelled. 

"Oh yeah? Then what are you doing to her, hyung?" Jimin asked. 

"Clearly nothing wrong if she doesn't seem to have a problem with it!" He shouted back. 

Taehyung scoffed. 

"Can you act like you guys have brains for at least a day?! You know, forget I said that. How about you act like you have brains for 5 minutes!" Yoongi yelled. 

"We're gonna meet father and stepmother in Australia in a week. Try and get along until then." Seokjin said.

 They nodded. 

"That means don't do anything stupid to our sister." Namjoon clarified.

  "Stepsister." Jimin corrected. 

I sighed. "I'm going to my room." I told them as I got up. 

Hoseok removed his arm. 

[BTS POV:]

 "You guys are so insensitive." Hoseok said as soon as he saw that Zaynah was upstairs. 

"Well, sorry that you were getting to have all the fun." Jungkook mumbled. 

"What are you talking about?!" Yoongi asked. 

"He had his arm around her and she didn't even care!" Taehyung shouted.

"Yeah.. What's so wrong about that?" Namjoon asked. 

"Why does she let you guys touch her and talk to her, but when it comes to us she doesn't let us come near her. Whenever she talks to us, she's either telling us to get away from her or telling us to stop doing something." Jimin yelled. 

"You guys always try to do nasty things to her." Seokjin reminded them. 

"Yeah, and whenever she thinks that you've changed or anything you always betray her trust. No wonder she gets anxiety whenever she sees you guys." Yoongi said.