Chapter 50- Confusion

You went down to the cafeteria to eat your lunch. You felt someone arms wrap around your waist and pull you to the side. "Jackson, not now. Let's go and eat." You told him. "Jackson? I didn't know I had a nickname." His voice made you flinch. You turned your head, and saw Jimin. "L-Let me go..." You managed to say. He smirked. He spun you around so that your faces were only inches away. You spat on him. He scowled at you and then wiped his face. He dug his fingernails into your wrist. "Ow! Ow! Ow! Stop!" You screamed. He threw you against the lockers and you fell to the ground. "JIMIN!" Seokjin shouted through gritted teeth as he ran towards you. 

He helped you up and took you in his arms. You looked at your wrist and saw that it was bleeding. You hissed in pain. He held your hand and pulled you away from Jimin. He took you inside an empty classroom and sat you down on a chair. He got out something from his bag. It was a first aid kit. 

"Hold still.. This might sting a little." He said, softly. You had tears in your eyes. You nodded. He took out some medicine and a paper towel. He wiped the blood away. You flinched in pain. "Sorry.." He whispered. You took a deep breath and then calmed down. He continued to clean it up. "Just keep this cream and put it on before you go to bed tonight." He said as he packed his things up. You nodded. He smiled and then looked into your eyes. He sighed. "Things will get better soon.. He's just.. Angry.." He told you. You sniffled. "Is he used to taking his anger out on the innocent?" You asked. "Well.. Yeah." You looked up at him. "Violence is the only thing we've ever done for as long as we can all remember. Some of just just handle and control it better than others." He continued. 

You wiped the tears out of your eyes. He offered his hand. You hesitated.. But took it. You stood up. He caressed your hand. You were confused, but didn't show it. You hugged him and started crying in his arms. His eyes widened. He didn't know what to do. He had never been in a situation like this before. He hugged you back. He stroked your hair. "Shh.." He whispered. You slowly pulled away. He put his hands on your shoulder. "You should probably get going. I'm guessing your friends are waiting for you in the cafeteria." He said. You nodded and smiled at him. He let go of you and then watched you leave. 

You started walking towards the cafeteria. You got to your table and sat down. "Hey, what took you so long?" Tzuyu asked you. "Um, I was just in the bathroom." You made up an excuse. They all nodded and started eating your food. Jackson came and wrapped his arms around you. He pecked your cheek. You smiled. "Break it up, lovebirds." Wendy rolled her eyes. Jackson mocked her face and exaggerated it as he came to sit down beside you. "So, are you excited for tonight?" He asked you. "Yeah! It's gonna be awesome." You said. He laughed and put his arm around you. "Um.. Do you wanna stay the night?" He asked. 

"Oh.. Uh.. I'll let you know when I come over. I have to ask my mom first." You told him. He nodded. "That's fine." He said. He kissed your forehead. You blushed. "Aw, you're so cute!" He pulls your cheek. "Dude, calm down." Mark said as he came to sit down. You all finished eating your food and then the bell rang.

"What have we got next?" You asked your friends. "Drama." Sana answered. "Oh, I'll see you later Jackson." You said as you put your bag on and stood up. "Okay, bye babe." He pecked the back of your hand and then he and Mark left. "He's so annoying." Wendy snickered. You smiled. "Come on, let's go." You said. They all got up and then you went to your classes. 

You sat down in your seat and Irene sat in hers. Taehyung, Yoongi and Seokjin smiled at you from the other side of the room. You smiled back. Jungkook didn't look at you at all. You sighed and focused on what Mrs Choi was saying. "Okay, class. We're going to be putting on a school play and everybody in this class has to take part." She told you guys. The whole class groaned and whined. "Oh, don't be like that." Mrs Choi rolled her eyes.