Page 178

"Well, what did the doctor tell you? Did you still get checked?" I asked nervously.
"Yeah, I don't got it."
"Well, I'm still going to get checked." I said shaking my head.
He shrugged again then sat next to me, then he pulled out a piece of papery hat was folded up in his coat pocket.
He handed to me, "If I don't got it, you don't got it."
I snatched the paper from him, and all his STD test results said negative.
I handed it back to him, "Thats good for you." I said plainly.
"If it shows up in my blood later on,which it probably won't, I'll let you know."
"Why?" I yelled at him standing up, "Why you had to fuck my baby daddy's crack head daughter huh ?then get her pregnant! I was really looking forward to being with somebody! I never had a boyfriend!" I cried.
"Your not to much older then me, you have a nice car,all that." I sighed real hard, "I thought we could of been something Alex!"
"How could you say that when you was just fucking Charles ?" He asked giving me a confused look.
We both were silent.
I didn't know what to say.
"Look, I'm sorry , ok. I should of be honest with you when I saw her in yo crib that day."
I folded my arms, "Did you know before you saw her walk into my crib? Did you know that we were damn near in the same family ?"
He shook his head, "No, it was a shock to both of us."
"So, you didn't realize that I knew her when you met me in the club? You saw her 'girlfriend' jump on me and you saw me trying to talk to her."
I needed answers.
A lot of things just didn't add up to me.
He stood up off the couch and headed towards the front door, "Look, I don't want to argue with you Storm. I was drunk at the club, I didn't know shit! I wasn't paying attention to shit, and I didn't understand why you and Angel fault." He opened the door and started walking out, "I just knew y'all got into it, I'm not a Psychic."
He left slamming the door.
I grabbed my mink coat and headed out the door for the clinic, because I didn't want to take no chances.