Page 153

At work on break, I ate me a apple and strolled on Facebook.
My mom had me blocked.
"Aye, Landen, can I see your Facebook ?I'm trying to look at somebody's page."
Landen came and sat next to me at the break room table, "Lurking huh ? Somebody blocked you ?"
I playfully rolled my eyes, "Huh , it's just my mom." I said plain.
He gave me a sad look, then handed me his iPhone.
I searched her name and she instantly popped up.
Her page was open to the public.
Her main photo was her and some white guy.
They was on ski boats.
I strolled some more to see her relationship status was engaged.
My mouth dropped.
My mom, moved on.
I didn't know if I should of been happy for her or mad.
She completely cut me off like I wasn't her daughter.
I strolled some more and seen she recently moved into a condo in Miami Florida.
She got a Shih Tzu puppy name max, and, she was pregnant.
I started to cry, "She's having a baby?" I said to myself.
Landen was sitting next to me the whole time. He rubbed my back and comforted me without even talking.
I laid on his chest and continued to stroll.
She looked so happy without me in her life.
"I don't blame her." I told Landen as I gave him his phone back, "She is trying to get her life back. I messed it up." I said rubbing my tears.
"Ummm." A lady walked up and said, "Hey baby." She said to Landen and then kissed him on his cheek.
I instantly popped up from off his chest and cleared my throat.
"What's up bae, this is, Storm. She's the girl that Miss. Fanny introduced me too."
The lady smiled at me, then sat down, "Ohh ok! How are you ? I heard so much about you." She placed her hand on Landen's leg.
I felt uncomfortable, so I stood up, "Um, I better get back to work." I said changing the subject.
I threw my apple out and put my apron back on.
"Yeah, I'm about to go count the money drawer." The lady got up and kissed Landen again, "By the way, I'm Candy, Landen's fiancé." She looked at me and showed me the ring and her pretty acrylic nails.