Chapter 47

The King sat in his quarters a little upset. He was informed a while ago that Wooyoung had left the castle but he wasn't too worried, the boy would be back eventually. What he was worried about, was his sons. Both Yunho and Wooyoung. He knew he treated Yeosang a little differently but they already knew that as he told them before hand.

Though he never loved Ju Young, he loved his sons very much. He let Yeosang stay in his quarters because Ju Young claimed taking care of three kids was too much work and wanted to be with her own sons. He couldn't have his son feeling left out.

As the years passed and Yeosang became sick, it was only natural he stay by his side. He knew he could never trust Ju young to take care of him.
Nevertheless, he always made it a priority to spend time with his sons, all of them. He never thought about how they may have felt because he was sure he was doing everything right. In the end, he was wrong.

"SORA IS DEAD?!!" Soojin yelled standing up from her throne. San nodded.
"Are you sure? Wasn't it just a vision? You get them before they happen no?" Jiwoo asked rubbing her mates wrists.

"Usually yes, but I can feel if it's something that's happened already. And this time I'm sure."
"Mother! We need to act now. They're going to come for us next," the alpha urged.
"NO!" Jiwoo raised her voice sternly surprising everyone.
"If it's a massacre just as San described, then it's better we wait for them to attack. There's a lot of strong people there and if they were all wiped out, then something must be going on. We need to let them fight in our territory," she explained.

Everybody looked at her a little wide eyed. It was as if she's been in the same situation before.
Soojin remembered that she in fact had, and removed her hand from her grasp to rub her wrists.

"Your mother's right. Besides, I still have a little hope for that report. And if the whole Kang kingdom was wiped out, then we're going to need help from the Jung kingdom as well," she added.
The boys nodded and bowed before leaving the room.

"You alright?" Jongho asked his brother a little concerned by his fear.
"What do yo- Yeah I'm fine," he sighed.
"I'm sorry. I was just worried."
"It's all right. You only do it because you care. Besides I can't expect you to just stop breathing," he chuckled a little. Jongho smiled sheepishly.

"I'm going to go check on the towns. I'll be back for dinner," he said before walking out the palace.

Jongho made his way towards his room to take a shower and change. He really hoped his soldiers were ok.

Wooyoung ran. He wasn't sure where to, but he continued running. He knew his father wasn't going to bother looking for him anyways; he never did.

It was getting dark and he wasn't really sure where he was anymore. His legs hurt and he was hungry, but nevertheless he continued to walk. After about an hour later, he reached the Choi kingdom. He was quite amused to find himself here, almost as if his yearning for his lover brought him here.

He reached the palace a few minutes later and the maid recognized him and let him in.

"Mini Woo? What are you doing here?" Jiwoo asked the boy when he cane into her view. Soojin turned her head and looked at his rough state.

"I told Woohyung to send me his son but I'm sure it wasn't you," Soojin said eyeing him a little concerned. Jiwoo nudged her arm.

"We were just about to have dinner. Would you like to join us?" She asked. Wooyoung simply nodded.

After San had finished rounding the town and became more aware of how real the situation was, his feet subconsciously lead him somewhere. Before he realized, he was standing right in front of the alpha's front door.