Chapter 27

San jolted out of his sleep in fear. He had just had a dream about the visions he saw before, and this time he remembered everything.
He looked around and saw everybody asleep on the floor, Hongjoong on the table. He breathed out a laugh at the alphas ridiculous state.

Mingi was next to wake up and rubbed his eyes. He stared at the beta for a few minutes before looking around. He chuckled when he saw Hongjoong on the table, vaguely remembering the night before. Wooyoung and Yunho were on the floor, side by side.

He furrowed his eyebrows at Jongho and Yeosangs position. Yeosang was laying on top of Jongho and the alpha had his arms wrapped around him.

"What happened?" He asked, his voice deep.
"I have no idea," San sighed.
He grabbed his head in pain feeling an oncoming headache.

"Che! Lightweight," Mingi muttered.
San shot his head up.
"At least I'm not a cryer."

Mingi gasped a hurt expression causing San to laugh. Wooyoung began to stir from the noise bumping his head into Yunho's, waking the boy up as well. They both held their head in pain causing both San and Mingi to laugh.

Yeosang heard laughter but didn't feel like getting up.

Ugh they're so loud. My head hurts. Where am I? It feels comfortable.

He rubbed his hands on what he was laying on trying to feel what it was. He grabbed Jongho's arm muscle with one hand, the other roaming his pectoral.

This doesn't feel like my bed.

He felt the alpha squirm a little under him.
Is this-
He shot up but was immediately held down by the boy, their faces inches apart. Jongho stared at Yeosang's beet red face and laughed.

"Why'd you stop? I was en-"
Yeosang covered his mouth with his hands, his face becoming redder. He got off the older and turned around to find everybody staring at him. He shrieked and hid under the table.

Jongho laughed along with everybody else as he sat up. When he saw Hongjoong sprawled out on the table, he laughed even harder. The alpha started to stir awake and Wooyoung told everyone to be quiet and simply stare. Yeosang got out from under the table, as the attention was no longer on him and joined them.

When Hongjoong finally opened his eyes and sat up, he found everybody staring at him. He looked around rubbing his head, his face tinting a light pink.

"What the fuck?!"
Everybody laughed.

Hongjoong sat deeply in thought.

So the serums don't enhance strength, they just allow for better damage control? What does that even mean? And how did they extract the abilities from a beta. It's never worked before. Did they figure out a way to do it? But that's impossible.
A knock was heard on the door and he answered.

"What are you doing? Why haven't you packed yet?" Jongho asked the alpha who was simply laying on his bed.
"Oh I'm not going. I'm staying here," Hongjoong replied.
"What? Why?"
"There's something I need to do here," he said flatly.

Jongho stared at the alpha confused. Hongjoong always did what he wanted to do and nobody ever dared to stop him.

"Well alright then," Jongho said before leaving.

San was the next to come in not bothering to knock as always. He had the same reaction as his brother.

"I'm not going. I have something to do here," the alpha stated.
"Which is?"
Hongjoong eyed the beta.
"Something."
"There's no point in hiding things from me," San said. Hongjoong continued staring at the ceiling trying to continue his thoughts.