Chapter 26

Jongho went to Yeosang's quarters to walk him to the main area for the memorial. He knocked on the boys door and soon enough there was a reply. The door opened to reveal a beautiful omega in a silk blue gown that hugged his small waist with a slit on the side. His lips were a dark red and he wore matching earrings.Jongho stared, a bit captivated by the omega's beauty.

Yeosang was awestruck as well by the alpha's simple attire of a white shirt and black pants paired with a long black coat. He looked up at him and even noticed he colored his eyes with make up. He was impressed.

After a long staring session, Jongho held his hand out, and Yeosang gladly took it.

"You look beautiful," Jongho said, staring into his eyes and feeling the familiar twist in his stomach.
"You too," Yeosang said simply staring at the boys eye makeup.

Jongho tried again going in for a kiss but was quickly discouraged when he heard Wooyoung yell from afar. He moved back and composed himself before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a small box.

"I was supposed to give you this at your presenting ceremony but.."
Yeosang perked up staring at the box.
"What is it?" He asked excitedly.

Jongho opened the box and pulled out a necklace with a ring as a pendant.

"They always say a soulmate is your other half but I don't want to be just your half. I want to be your whole person. I want you to be complete without me but still want me for yourself," he confessed unabashedly.

Yeosang felt his heart beat rapidly against his chest. He's never felt like this before. For a second, he questioned if he was sick.
He stared at the alpha, his face a bright pink, completely inarticulate.

Jongho flashed his gummy smile and moved closer to clip the necklace around the omega's neck.

"I wasn't sure of your size so.."
Yeosang held the pendant ring and placed his middle finger in it.
"It fits perfectly," he stated, continuing to stare at the alpha.
Jongho simply smiled and took the omegas hand in his own and headed to the main area.

Wooyoung decided to dress a little more fancy than usual. He's never really gotten much of a chance to celebrate anything but he always bought clothes that he found were pretty. He was stuck choosing between an elegant black velvet gown or a dark red dress with two long slits on the side.

He soon decided that the dress was a little too overbearing for a memorial and chose the black gown. When he was done dressing up, he wore a little bit of makeup on his eyes and tinted his cheeks. He took out the curlers from his hair and stared in the mirror proudly at his new look.

When a knock came on the door, he giggled ready to captivate his lover. He opened the door and his smile immediately turned to a gasp as he stared at the beta. San stared back amazed.

His hair was styled back with the exception of a few green strands. He wore a black dress shirt and white pants with a long white coat.

"Heavens!" Wooyoung yelled.
San smirked growing confident.
"You like what you see?"
"Yes! You look heavenly," Wooyoung answered enthusiastically, only making the beta blush.

"You look gorgeous yourself," he replied before holding out his arm. Wooyoung placed his hand around it eagerly and smiled, closing the door behind him.

When they reached the main area, everybody seemed to be in cheerful spirits as they chattered amongst one another. Hongjoong stood at the front, in a long dark brown jacket with a fur collar. He wore black pants and a cheetah print shirt underneath.

The King used a small table knife to hit against the glass candle he was holding to grab everybody's attention. When he had it, he cleared his throat to speak.