Chapter 13

A/N: Warning! Smut.

Mingi woke up to a very strong sweet scent. He felt something hard pushing against his lower abdomen. When he opened his eyes, he found Yunho hugging onto him asleep, unconsciously scenting his neck.

When he tried to move, the boy stirred awake, his eyes a deep ocean blue. Before Mingi could realize what was going on, Yunho sat on top of him attaching his lips to the youngers. Mingi's eyes began to flash red, his instincts immediately taking over.

When Yunho breached the younger's mouth with his tongue, he came in contact with the youngers tongue, pushing his own forward. Mingi fought back refusing to let Yunho take over but the prince lightly bit his upper lip causing the boy to relent. He smirked into the kiss, licking the boys tongue as an apology and continued to explore.

After a long kissing session, he moved down Mingi's jaw placing small kisses until he reached his neck. He sucked on a spot near the boys scent gland causing him to stifle a moan.

He removed his shirt, helping Mingi out of his own as well and stared for a while in shock. He hasn't really seen the alpha shirtless before but he knew he was fit.

"Pretty," he complimented. Mingi could only blush.
He drooled a little going down to place kisses all over the the boys chest. He looked up at him and found pleasure in the younger's blissed-out expression. He smirked a little before opening his mouth and sucking on one of his nipples while pinching the other one.

"Uuuuhhh!" Mingi moaned, enjoying the feeling of the prince's tongue on his nipples. Yunho licked his way to the other one doing the same and sucking hard on it. He made his way down Mingi's chest, leaving marks all over and pausing when he reached his pants.

Yunho stood up to take off his own pants first, slick dripping down his thigh. Mingi stared at the boy in front of him a little astonished. He was quite flustered, especially by Yunho's size but he couldn't be bothered to feel bashful.

Yunho went to take off the others pants, pausing for a second to look at the younger. When Mingi nodded, he pulled them off along with his underwear, his eyes widening at Mingi's size.

He smiled a little before grabbing his cock and hovering his mouth over it, watching as his breath sent shivers down the alpha's spine. Yunho opened his mouth and licked from the base all the way to the top.

Mingi began squirming around the more Yunho teased him, so Yunho finally relented and sucked onto it. He took in more making sure to suck as he went farther, and going back to visit the top and suck the tip. He placed his hands on either side of Mingi's thighs caressing them softly.

Yunho began to work faster bobbing his head up and down the alphas length. He decided to go deeper and swallow him whole, enjoying the feeling of Mingi's hardness pushing past his uvula.

Mingi took action fisting the boys hair and pushing him all the way down onto his length. He enjoyed the sound of the the prince's choked back moans and his hot breath on his member when he gagged.

Yunho enjoyed the feeling of having something  so big blocking his airways that he couldn't breathe. As Mingi continued to fuck into the prince's mouth he felt the pit of his stomach grow tighter and started to feel a little dizzy. He let go of the boys hair and tapped his shoulder.

"I- I think I'm-" he warned but never got the chance to finish as Yunho started to move faster and suck harder. Eventually, Mingi couldn't take it anymore and released into the princes mouth with a breathy moan.

Yunho swallowed it all sucking one last time to make sure he got everything. He looked over to the younger who was slightly panting and smiled.

He pitched the boy once again licking up his abdomen until he reached his clavicle, sucking hard until it left a mark. He went back to kissing the younger, sucking on his bottom lip and licking into his mouth.