Backstory Pt. 3

The day where Jung Wooyoung's life turned upside down was the day when the clouds were gray. It made him wary. He didn't feel like training that day.

"What are you doing?" His big brother Yunho asked.
"It looks like it's about to rain. I don't feel like training today," Wooyoung said.
"Me neither. Let's go visit Yeosang. He's probably whining about how bored he is." Yunho chuckled.

"But mom said-"
"Mom's not going to find out, unless you snitch. Besides, mom's just jealous."
Wooyoung didn't understand what his big brother meant by jealous. Why would she be jealous? Who would she be jealous of? The boy thought but quickly followed his brother.

When they reached Yeosang's study, they saw a boy laying down across of their brother tapping his hand and feet against the floor complaining.

"Who's this?" Yunho asked without any warning, surprising Mingi as he quickly stood up and lowered his head.

"Yunho!" Yeosang jumped up excitedly hugging his big brother.
"Wooyoung you're here too?!" He pat his head.
"I'm not a baby," Wooyoung scowled. "I'm 11 years old. I'm a big boy!"
Yeosang pulled his cheek, teasing him.

"You didn't answer my question Sangie. Who's that?" Yunho pointed at Mingi who still had his head bowed.

"You can put your head up," Yeosang tapped him and the boy slowly did. When the prince came into his view, Mingi stared in awe loosing all ability to speak. Yeosang looked at him confused waiting for him to speak but when he never did, he took it upon himself.

"This is Mingi. He's my bestie!" Yeosang smiled.
"What's a bestie?" Yunho questioned but there was no answer as they were interrupted.
"Your highness. It's time for lunch." The maid called.

"Thank heavens I'm starving," Wooyoung sat on the floor. After realizing that all the princes were here, the maid quickly returned with more food.

"Join us Mingi!" Yeosang said excitedly. Mingi nodded his head and sat down beside his friend.
"MIFE NAM ISF FWOOYUONG," the boy yelled, food flying out of his mouth.

"How many times have I told you to chew before you speak?" Yunho scolded.
"And stop yelling. He's right in front of you." Yeosang added.
"Forgive him. He's a LITTLE boy." Yunho enunciated the word and smiled at their guest. Before Wooyoung could retaliate, Mingi quickly replied.

"Hello Wooyoung. I'm Mingi," the boy smiled. Wooyoung grinned. "See he understood me," he told his brother and turned back to the boy in front of him. "How old are you?"
"12," Mingi replied.
"I'm gonna be 12 too this year." Wooyoung said excitedly. The boys talked and ate enjoying their happy moments while it lasted.

Wooyoung woke up in the middle of the night looking for his mother, but she was nowhere to be found. He began searching for his brother but couldn't find him either. He was scared. He hated being alone. He went to his fathers chambers and was told by the maid that his father had gone out. Wooyoung began to cry.

He then went to Yeosang's chambers and was happy to find him.
"Yeosang. Yeosang!" He nudged his brother awake. The boy stirred opening his eyes to a crying Wooyoung.

"What's wrong?" He quickly sat up, all sleep gone from his eyes.
"Everybody is gone. I can't find mommy or daddy. Even Yu is gone."

Yeosang was confused but decided to comfort his brother the best way he can. "Well lets go find them," he stood up, holding his brothers hand.

They walked around the castle looking for them but to no avail. They checked the garden, the dining room, the kitchen, their dads study, but they were nowhere to be found. Wooyoung began to panic.