Chapter 36

Smut.

Yunho and Mingi sat on the small cottage bed. It was dark, the only light coming from the window was the moon and a small flickering candle on the table. But through it all, Mingi could see Yunho clearly.

"I'm sorry," Yunho spoke suddenly.
"For what?" Mingi asked.
"For not listening to you and not noticing when you were upset. And not treating you the way you deserve and expecting you to always be here for me. I'd understand if you don't want to anymore," he mumbled softly looking down.

"Hey!" Mingi held his face so he was looking at him.
"I love you. I'll always love you Yunho. I was just jealous. I thought...I thought you would stop loving me.." he whispered the last part, looking away. Yunho frowned and grabbed his face as well.

"I'll always love you too. No matter what. I wasn't in love longer than you just to yearn for somebody else," he said confidently.

"It's just...you kept fraternizing with her and did all the things we used to do together with her...so I felt..abandoned," he looked down.
Yunho teared up and pulled his face closer. He shook his head.
"I would never. I could never. I love you too much to do that," he said vulnerably.

Mingi felt his heart beat faster. Yunho was always shy when it came to expressing his feelings but he wasn't at all today. His face looked so fierce and serious, not a single blush in sight.

Yunho closed the space between them, kissing the alpha with so much emotion. Mingi could feel his wet tears against his own face. He closed his eyes and let the omega take the lead as the prince licked across his lips waiting for Mingi to let him in.

The alpha did quite willingly, meeting his tongue with the princes own as they tugged and teased one another. Yunho broke the kiss and rested his forehead against Mingi's, catching his breath.
They looked up at each other and laughed letting go of their faces. Yunho pushed himself onto the alpha, sitting comfortably in his lap.

"I can't believe you were jealous," he chuckled.
"You do know my preference right?" He asked more as a statement. Mingi simply stared at him and Yunho grabbed onto his shirt, pulling him closer.
"I prefer men. Specifically Omega men," he stated.
"You're the only exception."

He kissed Mingi again placing his arms around his neck and Mingi embraced him, pulling him closer to deepen the kiss. This time, he lead the kiss, pushing his tongue inside and devouring the prince's mouth.

Yunho broke the kiss, going in to scent the alpha. Mingi bared his neck for him enjoying as the prince made quick work of placing kisses all around it. Yunho sucked on his scent gland receiving a low moan from the alpha. He rocked his hips down onto Mingi's growing erection.

He pushed him down on the small bed kissing right above his clavicle. He breathed hard against the alpha's neck causing him to push his head back and when he did, he kissed his Adam apple. Yunho raised up the alpha's shirt and stared in awe.

"Beautiful," he breathed, before bending down to place a kiss on his chest. He looked at Mingi's flushed face and pecked his lips.

"I love you," Yunho stated confidently.
He kissed him slowly and deep taking his time.
"And I'm going to show you just how much," he declared, staring into Mingi's eyes.

The younger blushed profusely attempting to cover his face but Yunho wouldn't let him. He simply went back to kissing him slow and soft biting his bottom lip and pulling it down to give himself access.

He rubbed his hands over Mingi's broad chest, rubbing and pinching his nipples. Mingi groaned into the kiss and pulled the omega down onto him.

Yunho broke the kiss and licked from Mingi's waistline all the way to his neck, causing the younger to shudder underneath him. He rocked his hips down on the alpha's crotch creating fiction as he bent down and devoured his right nipple, playing and twiddling with the left one.
Mingi grabbed fistfuls of the prince's hair and pulled on it mindlessly, loving the feeling of Yunho's tongue on his sensitive skin. Yunho got tired of Mingi's shirt and pulled it off of him. He pecking his lips before doing the same to his left nipple.