Chapter 43

Smut.

Yeosang stirred awake, his face directly in between somebody's chest and his arms engulfing who his senses recognized as his soulmate. For a second, he assumed he was still dreaming but when he rubbed his head against his chest, his eyes shot open.

He moved back and found a sleeping Jongho, the boy's arms around Yeosang's back as he began to rouse. Yeosang looked around trying to figure out how the alpha got in and what he was doing here.
Their eyes locked and Jongho began to blush profusely as his memory came to him. The omega simply stared at him.

"I..I can explain," he said quickly as he sat up, not able to keep eye contact with the older.
"I'm not upset,..just confused."

Jongho explained everything that happened and Yeosang felt rather perplexed.
"Is San ok?" He asked worriedly.
"And are you saying I sleep walked?"

"I'm sure San is fine and yes you in fact did."

Hmm so we do have a soulmate connection, Yeosang thought.

Jongho felt like he was back to where it all started. Yeosang sat there doing absolutely nothing, but he couldn't help but ogle at him. His blond hair was messy and his features were so soft, he felt entranced by him.

Yeosang looked up to find the alpha staring at him and preened under his heavy gaze, a blush creeping onto his cheek.

Jongho moved closer, and placed his hand on his cheek, closing the distance between them.
Yeosang gripped the bottom of the alpha's jacket and kissed back eagerly. He's realized that he likes it more when Jongho takes the lead. He opened his mouth into it, letting the younger obscure his tongue and probe his mouth. He stifled a moan when Jongho sucked on his bottom lip and rubbed the scent gland on his neck.

The alpha placed his arms around the older's small waist and laid him back on the bed, making sure to not break the kiss. Yeosang's arms came around his neck as he pulled him down to deepen it.

Jongho's lips trailed off to his chin followed by his neck, leaving soft love bites all around. He found the omega's scent gland and sucked hard on it, acquiring a breathy moan from the older, and feeling himself becoming hard in his pants.

He looked at the prince's flushed face and turned a little pink himself. He wanted to keep going but he wasn't sure of his boundaries. The omega looked at him a little confused as to why he stopped. Jongho felt it, and took it as a sign to continue.

He sneaked his hands under the omega's shirt and let his hands roam his soft body as he went in for another deep and passionate kiss. Yeosang hummed at the contact, relishing in the feeling of Jongho's bare hand on his body. Said hand found its way to the omega's nipples and twiddled them, the other subconsciously grasping his neck.

Yeosang breathed heavily into the kiss, feeling himself grow harder which only made him enjoy it more. The alpha pinched his nipple and squeezed his neck a little, falling deeper into his desire. Yeosang moaned loudly breaking the kiss and his eyes shot open as he felt something wet slowly trickle down his thigh.

Jongho stared at him with hooded eyes licking his lips, too lost and intoxicated by the omega's scent to realize his shocked expression. Yeosang sat up and covered his mouth, pushing the alpha up and out of his lustful trance when he felt more of the wet substance soaking his undergarment. Jongho finally became worried.

"What's wrong? Did I do something? Did I hurt you?" He asked a little worriedly, moving his hands away and keeping them to himself.

"No! No it wasn't you.. I just.. I..I need to take a bath," he answered a bit overwrought.