Chapter 32

Jongho greeted his mother when he arrived later that night, and handed her the scroll. The Queen took it from him and asked for him to sit down in the chair adjacent to her. The room was a little dark and she seemed a bit serious.

"There's something I need to tell you," she said calmly.
Jongho felt a little uneasy by his mothers calm behavior but he couldn't smell anger or anything negative from her, so he sat down.

"When we formed an alliance with the Jung kingdom, we came to an agreement that when Yeosang presented, he would move in here with us if everything went accordingly. And since everything went smoothly, we're expecting him to be here by the beginning of next year. I just wanted to let you know of the plan," she explained softly.

Jongho took a while to process the information.
Yeosang is going to be living here? Everyday!? It makes sense I guess since we're to be married but...he's going to be away from his family...

"Any comments or objections?" Soojin asked her son who seemed deep in thought.
"Only if he wants to," Jongho stated.
"I don't want him to be apart from his family."
"He's going to have to eventually. It's better if you both get closer here and have time to yourselves before you become king," his mother said.
Jongho sighed knowing his mother was right.
"Ok," he answered quietly.

When her son left to his room, she opened the scroll and began to read.

'While I appreciate the reminder, I believed that there was no longer a need for it seeing as our sons our soulmates. They already have that special bond. The point of having my son move there was to create that bond, but it's no longer needed. Our alliance will remain strong because of their connection. Thank you for your concern.'
                                                -King Woohyung

Soojin scoffed. She was completely baffled. How could the King just brush her off like that? It was part of the agreement and they signed a contract. Upset, she took a piece of paper and an ink pen to write her reply.

San woke up with the same dream he had before and this time it felt a lot more real. He was scared. It felt like the visions were trying to tell him something. He saw many different visions at once but 3 were constantly replaying in his mind.

Yeosang's contorted face as he seemed to be in pain. Jongho screaming and crying. And Hongjoong standing in all black with white hair.

It's been 4 days since he saw it the first time, but since nothing has happened yet, he assumed it was fine. He needed to talk to somebody about it but he didn't know who. The only reasonable person he could talk to was Hongjoong, and the alpha had made it quite clear that he wanted nothing to do with it.

San sighed a little exhausted. The visions had been so vague and passed so quickly he could barely even make out the location from the surroundings. Even if he did manage to find somebody to talk to about his visions, he felt like there wasn't much he could change.

When he went downstairs for breakfast the next morning, his mothers had already began eating.

"Where's Jongho?" He asked them.
"He went to deliver something again," Jiwoo eyed her mate.
"Jung kingdom?" San asked.
"Yes," his mother replied.
He looked to his other mother who had been quiet the whole time. She seemed upset so he decided not to mention his dream.

Yunho felt uneasy. He knew Mingi was upset, but he had no idea why. All he asked was that he apologize to the girl he hurt as he didn't even bother to visit her the whole time she was in the infirmary.