Chapter 20

Jongho decided to go to town early today. He wanted to check on the orphans that were stuck working in unfair conditions.

He decided against the cloak and put on more fancy clothes. He wore the the Royal ring that had the family emblem on it and sneaked out the palace.

When he reached the town, he received a lot of stares but paid them no mind and headed towards the building. When he entered the building, he was shocked. He knew the situation was bad but he did not expect it to be like this.

There were young kids of all ages, running around with different items in their hands. Many of them were in poor clothing and none of them had shoes.

A few of the kids stopped and stared at him, amazed by his fancy clothings. Before they could get the chance to speak, a mean slender looking man came and screamed at them.

"What are you all doing standing there? You must not be hungry I assume?"
Immediately, all the kids resumed back to their activities, completely ignoring the prince.

He looked up to the beta who had screamed at them and walk towards him. The man quickly put his hands out blocking Jongho from coming any closer.

"Sir, you can't be here. You need to go to the first floor if you want to make a purchase," he said gruffly.

Jongho eyed him up and down and pushed him to the side. The beta pulled Jongho's arm to pull him back, but Jongho grabbed his arm and flipped him over to his back. The beta winced in pain.

"Who's in charge here?" He asked, his voice angry and rough.
He didn't have to wait for a reply as the door where the beta had come from swung opened, revealing another angry alpha.

"What is going on here?" He roared.
Jongho got up from his crouched position and placed his right hand in his pocket. He pushed his tongue against the inside of his cheek trying to calm his anger.

"Are you the one in charge here?" He asked the other alpha.
"Yes I am. And you are?" The man asked.
Jongho stared at him trying to figure out how he should handle the situation.

"Who do you think you are barging into my work place and beating up my staff?" the alpha asked.
He eyed Jongho's outfit and scoffed.
"I know you may be important or something, but surely you're not above the law. This business of mine creates metal and useful resources for the Queen!" He said confidently.

Jongho was livid. The alpha in front of him was so proud of making money off of orphans. He felt embarrassed that this was where they were getting their metal from.

The alpha laughed at him and he couldn't take it anymore. He walked up to him and gave him hard punch to the face, the ring on his hand leaving a mark.

Jongho's eyes flashed red matching the blood on his knuckles. He walked towards the alpha who was now on the floor. Other people began to walk out the room angry that their boss was on the floor. They glared at Jongho ready to fight, until an omega shrieked and pointed at his ring.

"Your Majesty?!!"

Everybody immediately gasped and murmured before dropping to their knees and bowing their heads. He chuckled dryly at their action.

"So it's not even that you don't have enough people, you just want to use these kids to make more money for yourselves?!" Jongho laughed.