Chapter 15

A/N: Smut.

"Are you finally going to tell me what happened?" Wooyoung asked his father who had just finished making plans for the ceremony.

"Can you just forget about it. It wasn't THAT important," the King said nonchalantly.

"Father, do you know how hard it is to lie to Yeosang? I'm pretty sure he's going to find out that the reason his room is a huge mess isn't because me, Yunho and Mingi decided to spar each other drunk," Wooyoung said and the King laughed.
"Besides, they've been in the heat room since the day before yesterday."

The King sighed knowing there was no point in hiding it when he'd have to tell everybody eventually. He sat down and motioned for his son to do the same.

"Do you know what a soulmate is?" His father asked. Wooyoung shook his head.

"A soulmate is your complete other half. Somebody that will always love you unconditionally in every life," the King smiled.

"Every life?" The boy asked.

"Yes! Every couple hundred years, we are born again, reincarnated. We don't remember what happened in our last life as we live a new one. Soulmates are the only ones that have that link to one another from their previous lives. They don't remember exactly the specifics of their previous life, but their inner wolves always recognize each other," the King explained.

"Wow that's so cool!" Wooyoung exclaimed. "So Yeosang has a soulmate?" He asked his father.
"It may seem so," the King said.
"I wonder who it is?" Wooyoung giggled excitedly.
"I'm assuming it's Jongho is it not?" the King asked more so to himself.

"What? The mean prince?! That's absurd!" Wooyoung protested.

"According to the myth, the omega only presents once they've met their mate, and the only new person Yeosang has met recently was Jongho," the King explained.
Wooyoung gasped in shock.

"Celestials! It's true. Oh my! Father are you going to tell him? You have to tell him!" Wooyoung cried. The Kings face became serious.
"I will, once I have proof," he said.
"What do you mean?" Wooyoung asked.

"I believe it more now than I did before because of the mating call, but I need to make sure it's true and prove it isn't just a simple myth," the King clarified.

"And how will you do that?" Wooyoung asked.
"There usually is a response to the mating call from the alpha. They become aggressive if they're not within reach of their mate. Also, once they finally meet, the omega's eyes will change to the color it was when they presented."
"So that's why you're inviting the Choi's for Yeosang's presenting ceremony," Wooyoung confirmed aloud.
"Precisely," the King smiled.

Yunho awoke to sweet kisses on his neck and Mingi breathing in his comforting ocean scent. He smiled wondering where the boldness had come from but enjoyed it nevertheless.

It was the third day of his heat and Mingi had managed to make him feel completely satisfied and comfortable. He didn't do anything against the prince's will and the aftercare he received was impeccable.

Mingi started sucking on the back of the prince's neck earning staggered breaths from him. He continued down his back, pinching the prince's nipples, his new favorite thing to do as he always received a reaction from the older.

While spending time with Yunho during his heat, Mingi observed that Yunho was very considerate of his feelings. Even when he wanted something, he would make sure the alpha was taken care of first before fulfilling his own desires. It only made Mingi more determined to satisfy his omega.