He walked to the omega's quarters and stood beside the door. He wanted to make it seem natural. Once close enough, he breathed out calmly and spiked his scent as much as he could. He didn't even have to wait long because a few seconds later, the door opened revealing a sleepy Yeosang rubbing his eye and a hand on his stomach under his shirt.

The omega followed his nose and placed his arms around the younger breathing in his soothing scent. He exhaled and giggled.
"Alpha. Pretty alpha."

Jongho was surprised at how well that worked but was also completely enamored. Yeosang looked absolutely gorgeous in his nightwear and his bed hair was all over the place. But it seemed he was still asleep from the way he was acting, which meant everything was pure instinctual.

The omega's head rested on the alpha's shoulder and he started to breathe a little loudly. Jongho stood there hugging him, contemplating how he was going to get the older back into his room. He eventually decided to let go and as Yeosang was about to fall, he carried him bridal style and placed him delicately onto the bed.

For a second, he thought to sleep on the couch but he didn't get far because Yeosang, amidst his sleep, was clutching onto the bottom of his jacket. He disposed of the idea and lay next to his lover, spooning him. Being inundated in the omega's scent made him fall asleep faster.

When noon came around, Kyro found the letter in the crows nest and breezed through the messy handwriting.

'Executive Wooyoung. My lover has the ability to see the future and 4 days ago he had a vision of a boy getting shot. He didn't know who he was but we think it may be Ian. The boy had blond hair and got shot by a woman in all pink. His visions usually occurs in the next 5 days or so. Please make sure he's safe!'

Kyro gasped and immediately went to tell Jasmine, but she was nowhere to be found.

"She didn't come in last night," Jain told him.
"Shit!"
"Why is something wrong?"
Kira and Layla who were in the area began to pay attention, Julian catching on as well.

"Ian's in trouble."

Mingi woke up to sweet and soft kisses from his lover. He opened his eyes and met Yunho's beautiful brown orbs staring at him, quite lustfully.

Ever since the talk with his father, Yunho had been acting a little different. Mingi didn't mind at first but now he started to think it was weird. Him and Yunho didn't spar as much, he happened to finish his duties a lot quicker than usual, and he followed Mingi everywhere.

Yunho inched forward and kissed the alpha passionately while rubbing at his side. He breached through the younger's mouth, deepening the kiss and sat on top of him. Mingi opened his eyes and caught glimpse of the time. They couldn't do this. Not right now at least.
He hugged the prince and sat up, breaking the kiss and staring into his omega's eyes.

"Well good morning to you too," he chortled, his voice heavy from sleep.
Yunho smiled and went back in for another kiss surprising the alpha. He broke the kiss again and smiled at him.

"It's past noon love. We have to get up."
Yunho only pouted and shook his head.
"I don't want to," he whined into Mingi's shoulder.

This is what Mingi was talking about. Yunho was always ready to start the day, going about and making his daily rounds. Why the sudden change?

"What's wrong?" He rubbed the prince's back and scented him.
"You've been acting weird these days. Did something happen?"
Yunho shook his head and hugged the alpha tighter.
"No, I just like you," he confessed, not moving his head from the younger's shoulder.
Mingi simpered at that, his scent becoming sweeter to Yunho's delight.