As he reached the end of the prince's back, he licked a stripe down his cheeks chuckling when the prince puckered his ass in the air. He gave the left cheek a firm slap and smacked the right one.

"Aauugghhh!" Yunho moaned enthusiastically enjoying the stinging pain.
Another thing Mingi noticed over their past trysts was that Yunho had a bit of a pain kink. He wasn't really surprised though, seeing as the boy never paid it any mind when they sparred.

He turned the prince to his back, delighted when he saw his member resting against his stomach. He smirked devilishly and pulled the prince's legs apart. He lowered his head and began lapping at the slick on his thighs.

Yunho's stomach tightened having a feeling of what the alpha was going to do. Mingi did the same to the other thigh then placed his hands under the princes bottom and pulled him forward angling it up.

He squeezed his cheeks while licking all the way from the omegas crack to his hole before delving in. Yunho practically screamed in pleasure making Mingi grow harder. He stuck his tongue in and out of the prince's hole enjoying the sounds that left his mouth when he did so. He swallowed up the slick the omega released every time pausing every now and then to leave little love bites on his inner thighs.

He looked up to find the prince flushed and elated, panting a little. One thing he's realized during the prince's heat is that when he's panting, it isn't because he's tired and needs a break but because he's enjoying what's being done to him and is feeling satisfied.
With that in mind, he quickly went back to work, sticking two fingers in this time without warning.

Yunho moaned loudly as the younger stretched him, pushing his fingers in and out. He went back to using his tongue, licking all around the older's hole before pushing back in. When Yunho started to quiet down, he grabbed his length and began pumping it.

"Ah! Ah!" The prince voiced involuntarily as the action pushed him back and forth, his inner thighs slapping the sides of the alphas mouth.
Mingi removed his mouth in exchange for his fingers for a few seconds to slather the omegas slick on his hand before going back to pumping his length.

He used his free hand to turn him to the side and smack his cheek leaving a mark. The prince's blue eyes rolled to the back of his head in pleasure as the alpha went back to work with his tongue, lifting his leg up for better access.

When he heard the prince panting from the pleasure, he went back to laying down behind him and pulled him closer, making sure the older could feel how hard he was. When the prince did, he began to rock onto the younger creating fiction. Mingi smiled that his plan had worked and pulled the prince on to his erection not giving him anytime to adjust.

The prince wailed, enjoying the heat of the stinging pain as Mingi started to push him up and down on himself. He loved the way the alpha picked him up and down doing all the work himself. As Yunho neared his release, Mingi suddenly grabbed his length, edging him, and quickly went to kiss his scent gland as an apology.

Yunho moaned louder at the combined feeling of being edged and being kissed on his scent gland. He wondered where the alpha learned something like that from but it quickly left his mind when said alpha pushed him down on himself hard, pinching his nipples in the process.

He groaned and whined not being able to take it anymore. He also wanted to see the alphas face.
"Can..can we change the position?" Yunho asked out of breath.
"Do you want to pitch?" Mingi asked, his voice hoarse and deep.
"No. ..I want you to pitch," he said slowly. Mingi paused for a second before changing their positions and pitching the omega. He looked deep into his eyes as if asking a question. Yunho knew the answer and nodded.
"It's ok. I trust you," he said calmly.

Mingi's heart started racing and he bent down to kiss the Omega senselessly. When he saw  that the omega had relaxed, he aligned himself with the older's hole and entered him. He kissed his collar bones and started to move achingly slow not wanting to hurt him.

"Faster...please move faster," the prince begged. Mingi glanced at him before starting to thrust into him faster, pleasured by the prince's quickened moans.

Yunho almost regretted being afraid to base with Mingi as he fisted the sheets and curled his toes. He started to feel something in the pit of his stomach growing and when Mingi hit perfectly on his sweet spot he came without warning and a very lewd moan.

Mingi released into him panting hard and falling beside the prince.

After they had both calmed down, Yunho was the first to speak.
"What the fuck was that?!"
Mingi laughed and stood up to grab a towel and a glass of water for the prince.

When San arrived at the Jung castle, he went straight to the meeting room to deliver the message to the King.

After finding out from Hongjoong that Jongho's tantrum was caused by his soulmate, his mother insisted on proving that it was Yeosang that made the call, so she urged for the letter to be delivered to to the King. San took the opportunity as an excuse to see Wooyoung and decided to deliver the message.

When he entered, the King looked surprised to see him.
"Your mother is a hasty one isn't she?" The King chuckled.
"So it's true? Yeosang made the call?" San asked astonished.
The King nodded. He eyed the paper in the boys hand and asked, "Is that for me?"
San quickly bowed and handed the King the letter.

The King read it and became sure of the myth when he read that Jongho's eyes turned red. He quickly wrote back a reply comforting the Queens as they seemed very worried. Along with his reply, he gave the beta an invitation to Yeosang's presenting ceremony. San bowed once again and headed for Wooyoung's room.

He knocked and waited for a reply before letting himself inside. Wooyoung sat up on his bed, surprised to see the beta and ran to hug him. The older laughed, loving how excited the boy always got to see him.

"I was going to come deliver the invitation tomorrow," Wooyoung said cheerfully.
"You know my mom, she had to make sure," San simply said.
"Make sure of what?..Wait? He replied? To the mating call?" San nodded.
"Celestials! So they really are soulmates!" Wooyoung exclaimed a little jumpy.

"That's so cool. I want a soulmate," he said a little sadly.
"Why?" San asked confused.
"Because! Don't you know what a soulmate is? It's someone that will always love you no matter what," Wooyoung explained.
"So why do you want one?" San asked again.
"Because I would love to always have somebody like that by my side," he said a little dreamily.
"But you have me," San stated like it was nothing even though his heart was racing.

Wooyoung darted his head towards the boy and stared deep into his eyes. He closed the space between them, pulling him in for a sweet kiss. San kissed back, taking the lead by sucking on the younger's top lip. Wooyoung was taken aback but quickly slipped his tongue into the older's mouth, surprising him.

They're tongues fought for a second before San realized that this was what he had saw before when he shook Wooyoung's hand. Distracted, Wooyoung pushed his tongue back and licked the roof of San's mouth, shocking the older as he broke the kiss.

He suddenly felt that tingling feeling in his fingers and legs and started to feel a little dizzy. His legs wobbled and Wooyoung was quick to hold him up.

"My! Was it that good?" Wooyoung teased the beta. San simply rolled his eyes.
"Where did you learn to kiss like that?" He asked slightly confused knowing this was the boy's first kiss.
"I read it in my big brother's book," Wooyoung chirped.
"Who? Yunho?"
"No. Yeosang." 

-K.