My abo universe

Quick intro: Hey y'all. It's K. This is my first ever fanfic for kpop so please go a little easy on me. But let me know what you think though. I take constructive criticism. Also if you see any misspelled "their" "they're" and "your" "you're," please bully me. I deserve it. Thank u.

An: My omega verse is a bit different. I managed to incorporate zodiac signs amongst other things. It's a little confusing but you'll get it.

Alpha: The 'strongest' amongst the three. Most common type of alphas are fire and earth alphas.

Fire Alpha: alphas born under the fire sign have great strength

Earth Alpha: alphas born under the earth sign have great resilience.

Water Alpha: not as common. Water alphas born under the water sign tend to be more calm but can easily go crazy.

Air Alpha: Very uncommon. Not much is known about air Alphas as it's very uncommon thus considered to be the weakest type of alpha.

Beta: The average human. Nothing 'special' about them. Most common type of betas are air and earth betas.

Water Beta: Very uncommon. Most of the time have a special ability.

Fire Beta: Extremely Rare. Always have a special ability.

Omega: The 'weakest' amongst the three. Take on the role of nurturing.
Most common type of omega is air and earth.

Water omega: Not as common as air and earth but not completely uncommon.

Fire Omega: Rare. Omegas born under the fire sign tend to be more active and outgoing than the typical omega.

AN: Just like in our world, many people don't believe the whole zodiac idea unless they've witnessed it or know someone who proves it (like a beta with abilities)

Definitions:

Heat: Only Omegas go through a heat. A time when they are the most fertile and are constantly sexually aroused. The best way to get through it, is by having someone fulfill their sexual needs. Going through it alone is painful but there is medicine that lessens the pain. Heats last about a week and occurs twice a year.

Bond: When two people come together or are in a relationship they form a bond by drinking a special philter that brings them closer together on a spiritual level. A medicinal concoction can be taken to break the bond.

Mating: When two or more people come together to form an eternal bond by marking one another on either scent gland (neck or wrists). An eternal bond can only be broken through death.

A/n: The next 5 parts is just a backstory on 4 of the boys and their relationship. It gives insight to the story but it's not essential. It's like a prologue, you can skip it if you want.

-K