What did I do to loose you?

Start from the beginning

The atmosphere which was in the plane continued in the van too. When they reached their dorm Yoongi locked himself in his room while the others decided to talk about this matter among themselves. The boys all first freshened up and then met at the living room with colour drained faces.

Taehyung : " Hyung, I don't like seeing Yoongi Hyung like this. "

Jin : " None of us do Tae, lets just give him some time. "

He said while patting the maknae's hair, trying to comfort him.

Namjoon : " But why does he have to act like this in the first place. "

He said frustratingly and sighed

Jimin : " Isn't it obvious Hyung, he was in love with Ji- her, wouldn't he be hurt if he gets to know that she is now with someone else? "

He said, he is very angry with Jihyo for hurting his Hyung, he doesn't even wants to take her name. And while saying the someone else part his tongue tasted bitter to him.

J-Hope : " I just hope he doesn't takes this too much to his heart. "

Everyone silently agreed with him and shook their heads. A moment of silence followed and Jungkook was the first one to break the silence by punching the wall. He was very angry, it was written all over his face, his eyes seemed to burn with anger as a flame was ignited in them. Everyone flinched on hearing the sound of his fist landing on the wall. They were all confused as to what has gotten into him

Jungkook : " Why did this happen!! wasn't he sure that she would like him back??? why the hell did she do something like this? was she just playing around??? "

He fumed with anger and yelled, everyone were shocked to see this form of his. Everyone is hurt, they all want to confront Jihyo and ask her for an explanation, they want to blame her for what she did to Yoongi but... they also think it would be wrong cause it was not that she cheated on him. She is allowed to date anyone she wants cause its her life.

Jungkook's outburst was very unexpected and it let everyone in shock and surprise. Out of everyone when it comes to girls and love he is the one to always keep quiet and shy but now....

Jungkook again punched the wall and this time not only did the wall got damaged but even his fist was bleeding. Jin rushed to his aid and caught his fist before he could give the poor wall another punch.

Jin : " Calm down kook. What's gotten into you, come to your senses and stop hurting yourself. "

With that Jungkook stopped and realized "Yeah, why should I hurt myself for someone like her?" He also went back to his room and slammed the door with much power.

They had all gathered here to try to come up with a idea to help Yoongi out his state but here they ended up with worrying about two people. They all let of a loud sigh and started massaging their foreheads in order to ease the pain caused by the creases hoping that their worries would all vanish.

Everyone were now worried on how to make Yoongi come back to his normal state after what happened today. As the part of Jungkook, they just ended with the conclusion that he loves Yoongi a lot as a brother and he couldn't take his pain hence Jungkook's anger came out in that form. But.... Joon and Jin had some other thought about Jungkook's outburst, they thought of speaking to him after wards.

------------------- * in Yoongi's room * --------------------

When he entered his room he locked it so that no one would disturb him, we went straight and laid on his bed and closed his eyes.

Yoongi's point of view, :

Why did she do that to me? just why? what was I lacking? What did I do to loose her? how can she break her promise? how can she leave me like this all of a sudden?