Chapter 11

No one's POV

Malfoy was first to attack with a cutting spell which Harry cast a shield charm to block.

"Bombarda." Harry muttered as he fired the spell and Malfoy was blasted back and stood up.

"Stupefy!" Malfoy yelled as once again Harry used a shield charm to block it.

"Lumos Maxima." Harry muttered and a blinding light filled the room.

Harry took off his eyepatch in the blinding light and quickly activated his Kakugan and Kagune and used a tentacle to grabbed Malfoy's wand putting it in his hand and he deactivated both.

He put his eyepatch back on with one hand before stopping the spell.

"I believe I've won Malfoy and you know what that means." Harry said as he dropped the wand to the ground and cracked his finger and the Slytherins watching the fight actually cheered for him.

Malfoy couldn't believe he had lost the duel and seethed.

"You must have cheated there is no way I have lost." Malfoy said and Harry sighed.

"You getting into Slytherin is the greatest shame this house has ever had." Harry said as some in the house agreed with him.

"Don't forget Draco the other part of the bet you made." Daphne said and Draco paled.

"Fine just get it over with." Malfoy said preparing himself for the attacks.

"I'll believe I'll wait what about you Daphne?" Harry asked her and she nodded.

"But that's not fair!" Malfoy said and Harry cracked his finger.

"Actually it's perfectly fair the bet was that we would be able to hit you magically or physically but we never said it had to be now and I find it entertaining watching shake with fear knowing that we can hit you at any moment it could even be when your sleeping for all you know." Harry said as he sat next to Daphne.

The older Slytherins had given Harry there respect for such a plan as it was very Slytherin like.

Soon after Harry had been sitting quietly next to Daphne before he realised something.

"Daphne where is Davis?" Harry asked looking around for her.

"She's playing chess with Blaise Zabini." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"Oh and tomorrow I'm going to visit my parents and Godfather and don't be surprised if tomorrow." Harry said and Daphne looked at him and nodded.

"Are you planning something Harry?" Daphne asked him.

"Yes I am." Harry answered and Daphne face palmed at how blunt he was.

"It's good to know you'll never lie to me." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"I have no reason to lie to you." Harry said as he closed his eyes for a moment.

He arrived in his mind and saw Kaneki and Touka talking about something or another.

"Hello you two." Harry said as he walked to them.

Touka was the first to speak as they turned to him,"Hey Harry how come you don't visit more often?"

"I visit every night when I'm sleeping but I can't in the day as I have school to do." Harry said as he stood there.

"Hmph excuses anyway what are you doing here?" Touka said raising an eyebrow.

"I was just checking on what you were doing I'll be going now goodbye." Harry said as he smiled at the two of them.

"Goodbye Harry be safe." Kaneki said as he waved.

Harry woke up to the sound of Daphne calling his name.

"Sorry I was distracted Daphne what did you need to ask me?" Harry asked her.

"It says here that a ghouls eyes can change can yours?" She asked and Harry pointed to his eyepatch.

"Yes it can but just this one that's why I cover it with my eyepatch." Harry explained and Daphne nodded.

"But why do you cover it?" She asked him.

"It's hard to control when it becomes the Kakugan so I cover it just to be safe." Harry explained as he sat up.

"Oh so have you tried using your Kakuja at all?" She asked him and he nodded.

"I have but it won't activate perhaps it will just take time to use." Harry said as he moved closer to Daphne and together they began reading the book.

Soon it was time for dinner and Harry was sitting down next to Daphne and Tracy as usual watching his sister.

"Harry why do you keep staring at your sister it's starting to become weird." Tracy said and Harry looked at her as he cracked his finger.

"Something is wrong with my sister and I don't know what but it's important." Harry said.

"Yeah anyway the Halloween feast is coming up soon!" Tracy said and Daphne turned to her.

"For the feast?" Daphne asked her and she thought for a minute.

"Uhhhh no?" Tracy said but it sounded like she was asking.

"It's fine Tracy your allowed to be excited for something you know." Harry said as he turned and stood up from his place.

"I'm going to my room for a bit." Harry said and left the Great Hall and went to his room.

Harry took off his uniform and eyepatch before he changed into Kaneki's ghoul outfit and put on his mask.

(What Harry is wearing plus his Ghoul mask)

"I'm going to find out what's wrong and I know who to go too." Harry said as he activated his Kakugan and Kagune at opened the window and jumped out the window before using his Kagune to climb to the DADA classroom.

He broke open the window and climbed in waiting.

Professor Quirrel had just entered the DADA classroom.

"My master needed me to hex that Kankei boys broom but I missed I suppose I can take him out later but I must kill the Potter girl." Quirrel said his stutter surprisingly gone.

He sat down to mark papers in until he heard a cracking noise.

"So you are planning something aren't you Quirrel?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL