Chapter 39

No one's POV

All students where now in the school with the first years standing in a line down the middle.

Harry had looked around the hall and went back to looking at the first years looking for Ginny and Astoria.

Soon after they were sorted into there houses Astoria sat in between Harry and Daphne smiling happily that she got into Slytherin.

"I can't believe I got into Slytherin." Astoria said happily.

"We never had a doubt you wouldn't Tori." Daphne said and Harry nodded as Dumbledore stood up.

"Now before the feast begins I would like to make an announcement." Dumbledore said and this got everyone's attention.

"Since our former DADA teacher has left for unknown reasons I would like to announce our new teacher please give a warm welcome for Gilderoy Lockhart." Dumbledore said.

Many thanks of the female students swooned at this while some didn't.

Harry was thankful that his female friends and sister didn't and Harry stood up.

"Control yourselves Slytherins." Harry said and the females calmed down and went back to his they where.

Harry sat down and glared at Lockhart.

"Thank you all for this warm welcome I appreciate it very hehe." Lockhart said as he waved to everyone in awful coloured robes as he sat down.

After that the feast began and everyone began to eat.

An hour or so later the houses left for there common rooms and as usual first years were amazed with everything they saw.

They arrived in the dungeons where the Prefects spoke.

"Now we would like the first years to hear a few words from the King of Slytherin." The new male Prefect said and Harry walked towards them which got many whispers from the first years.

"As you heard I am the One eyed King of Slytherin I know you are all surprised because I am only a year older than you but that is not the point I believe all of you can be great wizards and achieve great things do not let what people say about Slytherin effect you." Harry said looking around to the First years as well as the other years as well who all gathered around.

"You were all chosen for Slytherin because you possess the qualities of a Slytherin which is being cunning and ambitious but most importantly you are all powerful in your own right, true Slytherin is home to many dark wizards beginnings but no one asked why perhaps because of how they where treated in school or they want to follow in there parents steps but you do not have to do this, you can forge your own path in life be who you want to be we Slytherins are family while in his school we help each other as I shall protect all of you, this is my vow none shall be harmed and if you are...I personally will see to it that it never happens again." Harry said and was met with cheers from the whole house.

Harry nodded and returned to his seat next to Daphne.

"A nice speech you gave there Harry." Malfoy said and Harry nodded.

"And I meant every word of it." Harry said as he put his head against the couch he was sitting on.

"Excuse me One eyed King." A first year Slytherin boy walked up to him and Harry looked at him.

"Yes?" Harry asked as the boy looked down.

"Did you really mean we could all be good wizards?" He asked and Harry stood up putting a hand on his shoulder.

"I did you can be strong that is why the hat put you in this house." Harry said and the boy looked up at him.

He had white hair similar to Harry and he had brown eyes but Harry saw a difference in one of them.

"Your blind in one eye?" Harry asked and the boy looked down nodding.

Harry let a small smile dawn his face as he looked to the others and saw them looking at him so he bent down and slowly raised his eyepatch making the first year gasp slightly.

"I too am blind in my one eye but where you naturally blind?" Harry asked as he lowered his eyepatch.

The first year shook his head and Harry reached into his pocket taking out his old eyepatch.

"Here then." Harry motioned for the boy to turn around.

The first year did and Harry put the eyepatch on him and turned him back around.

"There I hope you like it." Harry said as he stood up a bit.

"I-I thank you!" The first year said happily.

"What's your name?" Harry asked taking interest in him.

"Keith, Keith Juuzou." Keith said and Harry nodded.

"Harry, Harry Kaneki would you like to sit with us Keith there is place next to Astoria?" Harry said pointing to Astoria who waved happily.

Keith nodded but stood in place.

"I-If it's alright with your friends King." Keith said and Harry turned to them.

"Of course he can." Tracy said and Blaise nodded.

"Yeah we don't mind he looks like a miniature version of you." Malfoy chuckled.

"He really does just a bit smaller and very shy." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"Yes he is." Harry said while Astoria smiled.

"Hi Keith I'm Astoria but you can call me Tori." Astoria said as Keith sat down next to her.

Harry retook his place next to Daphne and she pecked his cheek.

"What was that for?" Harry asked and Daphne just smiled.

"For being nice to Keith I didn't think you'd give him your eyepatch though." Daphne said and Harry looked at her.

"I have my reasons for it." Harry said.

"Harry can I ask what was in that bag earlier though you and Kyle ate from while we we're on the train?" Malfoy asked but Harry shook his head.

"All will be revealed in the future you must just be patient Malfoy." Harry said and Malfoy nodded.

"Right then Harry I'll trust you." Malfoy said.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL