Chapter 61

No one's POV

Harrys Kagune glowed red as he stood over Ron taking off his eye patch as his Kakugan flared a bright red.

"I will erase you from existence." Harry snarled as he watched Ron crawl back.

"P-Please stop! I-I'm sorry! Show mercy!" Ron said as he begged Harry who just laughed.

"Mercy? Hehehe what does that word mean?" Harry asked and brought his Kagune down only to be punched forward.

Harry skidded across the ground and turned to see Kyle glaring at him with his Kakugan active before returning to normal.

"Please stop this, Harry, it's going to far." Kyle said and Harry shook his head.

"I'll kill him!" Harry roared before he charged at them with the intent to kill.

Kyle activated his own Kagune once more and charged at Harry as they interlocked in combat.

Harry grabbed Kyle with his Kagune and began to punch his body hard and fast not pulling back any strength at all.

Kyle's armour began to crack but he managed to kick Harry back before dealing a punch of his own.

Harry was knocked back as his jaw broke but he snapped it back into place and spat out blood before he charged back at Kyle and grabbed him as he dashed down the hall and jumped out the window.

The two fought in the air before Harry stabbed Kyle through the stomach and arms as they crashed into the ground making a crater.

The face part of Kyle's Kagune broke off as he spat up blood but sat up and headbutted Harry in the face.

Harry growled as he took a few steps back causing his Kagune to let go of Kyle.

He was to slow to see Kyle punching Harry in the chest as he coughed up blood only to get an uppercut.

Harry stumbled back as he panted a bit as he and Kyle were both in a bad condition.

"Calm down." Kyle said and Harry's Kagune receeded into his back as he fell to one knee.

Kyle's armour left him as he fell down to his knees holding his stomach as he slowly began to heal.

Harry finally managed to calm down as he panted a bit as Kyle got up and walked to him.

"Harry what happened?" Kyle asked and Harry explained what had happened.

Kyle held his hand out to Harry and pulled him up as they both leaned on the other for support.

"Did you have to throw me out the window?" Kyle asked and Harry looked at him.

"My apologies, Kyle that was truly a moment of weakness for myself." Harry said but Kyle smiled and shook his head.

"Don't worry about it, luckily for Ghouls, we heal quickly but we might need to think of how we will approach what you did to Ronald and Seamus." Kyle said as they looked up at the window.

TimeSkip

Harry and Kyle sat in Dumbldores office together as Snape and McGonagall.

"Now it comes to my attention that an altercation has been made between Mr. Kaneki, Weasley, Finnigan and Trager." Dumbledore said.

"Actually I'm not mad at Harry at all." Kyle said and Snape sighed.

"Headmaster, I can see nothing wrong here, clearly it was the Weasley as always who triggered Mr. Kaneki." Snape said.

"Be that as it may Mr. Weasley and Finnigan are currently in the hospital wing both battered and bruised along with the fact that Mr. Weasley's arm is very much broken." McGonagall said.

"I'd like to hear why Mr. Kaneki did this." Dumbledore said and Harry frowned and explained why he had done it.

"Clearly you must have a talk with Mr. Weasley and Finnigan, such words are unacceptable!" Snape spat.

"Oh you believe me I will, but for now there is still the discussion of Mr. Kaneki's punishment." McGonagall said and Harry nodded.

"I will accept any punishment that is deemed fit." Harry said as he leaned back against the chair he was sitting in.

"I think a suitable punishment will be detention with myself as well as docking ten points from Slytherin." McGonagall said and Harry nodded.

"Very well." Harry said as he stood up.

"Rest assured however, Mr. Weasley and Finnigans punishments will be more severe." Snape said and McGonagall nodded.

"That is acceptable." She said and left to give those two boys a scolding.

Harry merely walked out of the office with Harry walking with him.

As they did Jessie and Daphne were waiting for them with their arms crossed as they glared at the two as well.

"Hello boys." Jessie said as she raised an eyebrow.

Kyle and Harry looked at each other, they were ghouls so they were much faster than them if they chose to run away.

"Care to explain why you were in the headmasters office?" Daphne said and Harry sighed and explained the situation.

"That prat!" Jessie snarled as she thought of all the ways she would get revenge and even Harry was concerned for his sister.

"Jessie calm down." Kyle said as he put a hand on her shoulder and rubbed them gently.

Slowly Jessie calmed down and took some deep breaths before she nodded.

"Besides I know for a fact that when Mrs. Weasley hears about this, all hell will break loose." Daphne said and everyone nodded.

They all went back to there houses well Kyle a little slower as he was still healing a bit.

Harry then remembered that he still needed a sample from Daphne and contemplated on what to do.

Harry ultimately ended up remembering a story that Padfoot told him about his days back when he was in Hogwarts.

'That would be the most efficient way.' Harry thought.

"Harry that's not a good idea." Kaneki said and Harry was confused.

'But Padfoot made direct skin contact and get as much samples as he wanted from biting a woman's neck.' Harry thought.

In his mindscape Kaneki merely face palmed while Touka was having a giggle fit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL