Chapter 47

No one's POV

Harry looked at the destroyed book and sighed as he threw it down.

"Such a shame that fun does not last." He said as he looked at the suffering Basilisk.

"All of you go I will join you in a moment take Ginny to the hospital wing and see to it my sister is safe." Harry said.

"What are you going to do Harry?" Keith asked as he rested his scythe it his shoulder.

"I will tend to the Basilisk." Harry said and the others nodded.

Haise took off his mask as he Kagune receded into his back before he picked up Ginny.

"Hold on we'll get you out of here." Haise said smiling as his Kakugan turned back to normal as Ginny nodded.

Kyle's armour evaporated into nothing as he and and Keith walked back.

Once they where out of the chamber Harry looked at the basilisk.

"I'm sorry." Harry said using the language he had used to open the door

"It matters not anymore." The basilisk said and Harry sighed.

"All you did was follow orders you were not a monster it was the bastard you listened to." Harry said frowning.

"I still acted them out as I must obey one who speaks Parseltongue no matter who they are." The basilisk said and Harry looked at the creature.

"Then obey me I will heal you." Harry said as the Basilisk tilted its head.

"Why help me when I nearly killed you, your friends and nearly killed countless others?" It asked and Harry smiled.

"No innocent creature deserves pain now just hang on." Harry said as he took out his wand.

Harry began muttering a chant as he held his hand to the basilisk.

The Basilisk was enveloped in a warmth it's pain forgotten as it felt the pain in its eyes leave as it slowly opened them revealing it's sight was returned.

"I...have no words master." It said and Harry shook his head.

"I am no one's master you are a free being but I will call you my friend." Harry said.

The basilisk looked at him before it nodded.

"Yes King of Slytherin." It said bowing its head.

"Now rest your body there will come a day I will call for your aid." Harry said.

"And I will hear it and be there my king." The basilisk said as it slithered back into its place.

Harry put his eyepatch back on as he walked away.

TimeSkip

Harry had returned to the entrance as he exited looking back one more time before leaving.

As Harry exited and returned to the bathroom he was confronted by Daphne who had her arms crossed as she looked at him with a slight glare.

"Hadrian James Kaneki." She said and Harry contemplated going back down the hole.

"Isn't it a bit late for you to be out here Daphne?" Harry asked and Daphne raised an eyebrow.

"I could say the same to you Hadrian." Daphne said.

"I'd like to ask how you knew I was here." Harry asked her.

"I saw Keith running with a scythe and it didn't take to long to piece two and two together." Daphne said.

Harry sighed as he looked at her.

"Admittedly this situation is not ideal but it had to be done." Harry said as he looked at Daphne.

She sighed and took his hand as she walked.

"At least your alive and safe." Daphne said.

"And with a new comrade." Harry said as Daphne looked at him.

"Who?" Daphne asked.

"The basilisk." Harry said and Daphne looked at him.

"Of course you did." Daphne said as she face palmed a bit.

TimeSkip

As time passed Ginny had made a recovery and she had continuously thanks the five.

Lockhart had been arrested and was sentenced to life in Azkaban thanks to the memories submitted by them.

It was currently near the end of the year and all sat in the great Hall as Dumbledore prepared to speak.

Just as Dumbledore was about to speak a dog patronus came bursting into the hall.

"They have awaken! James and Lily Potter have awakened!" It said before it disappeared.

Harry's eye widened as he stood up as he looked at Jessie who was the same.

Harry wasted no time as he ran over to her.

"T-Their awake." Harry said not hiding his shock.

Whispers broke out as everyone was in shock.

"What are we waiting for let's go!" Jessie yelled.

Harry was about to reply when he hesitated.

"Silence students! We shall return to this in a moment for now remain calm." Dumbledore said as he turned to the teachers as they conversed.

Snape stood up as he walked to the two.

"Come I will take you both to St. Mungo's now." Snape said as he put a hand on there shoulders and apparated away.

They arrived at St. Mungo's and Jessie and Harry ran to there parents room and on the way they heard them yelling.

"Where are my babies!?" A woman's voice in panic.

"Answer us where are our children!" A man's voice this time in anger.

Jessie and Harry stopped in front of the room and Jessie looked at her brother.

"Are you ready?" She asked and Harry shook his head.

"N-No what if they don't believe I'm there child? What if they don't want me?" Harry asked her his head swimming with questions of his fears.

Jessie shook her head and took his hand.

"Harry if our parents are anything like we've been told they'll love you and me no matter what." Jessie said as she smiled at him and put her hand on the door handle and opened it.

Together they both walked in as the frantic parents quietened down as they looked at the two children.

"Hi mum, dad." Jessie said smiling at them while Harry looked down.

"J-Jessica?" Lily asked as she looked at the girl who nodded.

Jessie let go of her brothers hand as she went to her parents climbing on the bed as they hugged.

Lily and James hugged back tightly as Lily looked at Harry.

"Harry?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL