Chapter 82

No one's POV

The scoreboard was flashing:

BULGARIA: SIXTY, CHINA: TWO HUNDRED AND SEVENTY across the crowd, who didn't seem to have realised what happened.

Then slowly, as though a great jumbo jet was revving up, the rumbling from the China supporters grew louder and louder before erupting into screams of delight.

"CHINA WIN!" Bagman shouted, who, like the Bulgarians', seemed to have been taken aback by the sudden end of the match.

"QIN SHI HUANG GETS THE SNITCH GIVING CHINA AN IMPRESSIVE WIN ENSURING THERE PLACE AGAINST IRELAND- good lord, I don't think any of us were expecting that!"

"That was very impressive." Kyle said as he applauded for the Chinese team.

"Even if Bulgaria had caught the Snitch they would have never been able to catch up with China." Harry said looking at the points.

"He was very brave, wasn't he?" Hermione said, leaning forward to watch Qin Shi Huang walking to get his broom through the battling Veela and dragons.

Harry could just see Qin Shi Huang getting swarmed by his team as they raised him to their shoulders as they cheered loudly.

"As the Chinese team prepare to do a lap of honour, flanked by their mascots." Bagman roared.

"Let's have a really loud hand for the gallant losers –Bulgaria!"

Up the stairs came the seven defeated Bulgarian players.

The crowd below were applauding appreciatively, Harry could see thousands and thousands of Omniocular lenses flashing and winking in their direction.

One by one, the Bulgarians filed between the rows of seats in the box, and Bagman called out the name of each as they shook hands with their own minister and then with Fudge.

Krum, who was last in line, looked a real mess.

Two black eyes were blooming spectacularly on his bloody face.

And then came the Chinese team, Qin Shi Huang smiling proudly as he held the Snitch in his hand.

At last China was facing off against Ireland who was led by their captain Aiden Lynch.

This match was much closer and cleaner but China had once again won but it was closer with Ireland having one hundred and seventy to China who had two hundred and eighty thanks to the Snitch being caught by Qin Shi Huang once again.

There was no prouder moment for the Chinese team when Buda and Qin Shi Huang raised the Quidditch cup to the air laughing happily.

At last, when the Chinese team had left the box a second time to perform another lap of honour on their brooms, Baan pointed his wand to his throat and muttered.

"Quietus."

"They'll be talking about this one for years." He said hoarsely.

"A really unexpected twist, that...shame it couldn't have lasted longer...ah yes...yes, I owe you...how much?"

Fred and George had scrambled over the backs of their seats, and were standing in front of Ludo Bagman with broad grins on their faces, their hands outstretched.

TimeSkip

"Don't tell your mother you've been gambling." Mr. Weasley implored Fred and George, as they all made their way slowly down the purple-carpeted stairs.

"Don't worry, Dad." Fred said gleefully.

"We've got big plans for this money, we don't want it confiscated."

Mr. Weasley looked for a moment as though he was going to ask what these big plans were, but seemed to decide, upon reflection, that he didn't want to know.

They were soon caught up with the crowds now flooring out of the stadium and back to their campsites.

Raucous singing was borne towards them on the night air as they retraced their steps along the lantern-lit path.

When they finally reached the tents, nobody felt like sleeping at all, given the level of noise around them, Mr. Weasley agreed that they could all have one last cup of cocoa together before turning in.

They were soon arguing enjoyably about the match, Mr. Weasley got drawn into a disagreement about cobbing with Charlie, and it was only when Ginny fell asleep right at the tiny table and spilled hot chocolate all over the floor that Mr. Weasley called a halt to the verbal replays, and insisted that everyone went to bed.

Harry kissed Daphne goodnight as she, Hermione and Ginny went into the next tent, while Harry, Kyle and the rest of the Weasleys changed into pajamas and covered into their hunks.

From the other side of the campsite they could still hear much singing, and the odd echoing bang.

"Oh, I'm glad I'm not on duty." Mr. Weasley muttered sleepily.

"I wouldn't fancy having to go and tell the Chinese they've got to stop celebrating."

Harry, who was on the top bunk above Kyle, laid staring up at the canvas ceiling of the tent, watching the glow of an occasional breath of fire from the eastern dragons.

Harry was about to drift to sleep when he turned to his side.

"Do you smell something odd as well?" Kyle asked him and Harry nodded his head.

"It's a bit of a distrubing thought right now, it's a foul, evil scent but it's not close but it could be coming towards us as it...is getting stronger."

Kyle got out of his bunk and looked up to Harry as he sat up as well.

"I know...it is quite unsettling...but perhaps for the time being...we should  get dressed back into our clothes...just to be safe."

Quietly the two got dressed once again as they got back up onto their beds.

"Do you wonder how Technoblade and Sirius are doing?" Kyle asked and Harry nodded.

"Sometimes."

Meanwhile

Sirius and Technoblade were laughing their heads off being drunk from fire whiskey.

"You know...I'm glad that your here..." Sirius slurred out as he sat back against his chair at the dining room table.

Technoblade laughed as he took off his mask and rubbed his face.

"I haven't had this much fun that wasn't killing or potato farming." Technoblade said as he laughed.

"Thanks...for letting me stay here...."

"S'no problem..." Sirius said as he reached for the bottle and poured more for them both of them.

Technoblade took the glass as he swirled it around before drinking it.

"I...gotta...secret to tell you...but you can't tell Sirius..." Technoblade said as he laughed.

"I promise..." Sirius laughed as he drank as well.

"I...been...seeing...Tonks since the wedding....hehe and we did it in his bed...." Technoblade said.

Both he and Sirius laughed before Sirius looked at him.

"I feel bad for that poor sod." Sirius said before they laughed again.

"Wait...my name's Sirius."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL