Chapter 53

No one's POV

Harry was sitting on the train as he read the journal while writing down in it.

His current form of interest was the Animagus as he had seen from his father and uncle.

He made notes on all things he found interesting about it as well as making a list of ingredients he would need to make a potion for it.

Daphne looked at him while Harry closed his journal and put it away.

Daphne's parents had sent word to the school about what had happened to her.

Harry rested his head on Daphne's shoulder as he and closed his eyes.

"Something wrong Harry?" He asked and Harry shook his head.

"No nothing is wrong it's just this uneasy feeling..." Harry said as he looked outside and saw Dementors flying outside.

"That's odd..." Harry said as he looked at them closely.

Daphne looked at him and kissed his forehead gently.

"Try not to think to much about it." He said and Harry nodded while Tracy gave a small giggle.

"What's so funny?" Harry asked and Tracy shook her head.

"It's still a bit funny seeing Daphne as a boy sorry." Tracy said.

"I don't see what's wrong with it." Keith said as he gave a small yawn and leaned against the wall closest to the exit of the compartment.

"Harry did you know that uncle Remus is teaching DADA this year." Jessie said and Harry looked at her.

"Is that wise because of his condition?" Harry asked and Jessie nodded.

"Mhm he's been getting something for it."

"What's your uncle's condition?" Malfoy asked and Harry shook his head.

"We can't tell you that it's very personal."

The rest of the train ride was silent as Daphne had fallen asleep on Harry's shoulder while the train moved.

The outside become dark while clouds began to form outside.

Inside the train was no better, a sudden chill began to come in through the train.

Harry looked out the compartment door as his eyes narrowed a bit.

"Something is here." Harry said as he gently moved Daphne off his shoulder before getting up and walking out of the compartment.

He was ready for what might come his way but soon realised what this was.

"Dementor, what are you doing in here?" Harry asked as he glanced over his shoulder.

The Dementor flew through the bottom of the train and remained floating behind Harry.

"Master...it appears that Pettigrew has escaped, it is unclear how but...perhaps it is foul play." They said and Harry nodded.

"Very well...keep me posted on what you find so far." Harry said and the Dementor nodded before it floated away.

What followed soon was a scream followed by a blinding light.

Harry saw a Dementor being pushed out of the compartment he was in as he ran back to it.

His sister was unconscious and Remus held his wand in his hand.

"Uncle, what happened here?" Harry asked and Remus turned to him.

"I...don't know the reason but the Dementor was preparing to give its kiss to your sister." He said and Harry's eye widened as he went to his sister.

"Jessie, wake up." He said as he shook her gently.

After a few minutes, Jessie had began to stir as she opened her eyes.

"H-Harry, what happened?" She asked and Harry shook his head.

"It's nothing to worry about for now." Harry said relieved.

"Here Jessie, eat this." Remus said as he handed her some chocolate.

"It should help." He said and Jessie nodded eating some of it.

"Thank you uncle Remus." She said as she bit into it.

"It's no problem." He said before he began to walk out of the compartment.

"I look forward to teaching you all when the year starts." Remus said before he left.

Harry sat down once more in thought.

'The Dementors know better than to try this.' Harry thought as he leaned back a bit.

The rest of the train ride was filled with silence.

Harry was to focused on his thoughts that he didn't pay attention to the fact that the train had come to a stop.

"Harry!"

He was snapped out of his trance as he turned to Daphne who looked at him with a bit of concern.

"I've been calling you for a few minutes now, are you ok?" He asked and Harry nodded.

"Yes just thinking a bit." Harry said as he looked around the compartment to see that they were the only ones left.

"The others have left already?" He asked and Daphne nodded.

Harry got up and stretched his arms a bit before he turned to Daphne and held out his hand to him.

Daphne smiled and took his hand as they both left the train together.

They had been in there uniforms already thanks to Hermione suggesting that they change when they got on the train so they didn't have to worry about that.

They had gotten to Hogwarts and made there way to the Great Hall, along the way they had come across the others who had been waiting for them.

"Harry, what happened?" Kyle asked and Harry shook his head.

"I was deep in thought for the moment so I was not aware of what was going on around me until Daphne knocked me out of my trance." Harry said and Kyle nodded.

"I'm just glad that you are alright, you seemed quite absent of mind." Kyle said and Harry nodded.

They arrived at the Great Hall and seperate to their houses and sat down.

Slytherin welcomed back their king happily as he nodded to them and sat down with Daphne next to him on his left.

Keith had sat next to Harry on his right while he looked around.

Soon enough the chatter among the houses was stopped by the headmaster as the First years began to walk into the Great Hall being led by McGonagall.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL