Chapter 34

No one's POV

TimeSkip: 31 July

Harry opened his eyes as he stretched his body getting rid of aches.

'Happy Birthday Harry.' Kaneki and Touka said together and Harry sighed.

"Thanks both of you." Harry said and put his eye patch on.

'Whats wrong Harry?' Touka asked as Harry took his things and went to the bathroom to shower and perform his morning routine.

'I hate my birthday Touka.' Harry said and went into the bathroom closing the door behind him.

Harry finished and left now standing his usual attire of black formal pants and a white button up long sleeve shirt.

After putting his eye patch back on he realised how quiet it was.

Not one sound was heard as Harry walked through the house he couldn't even hear Storm.

As Harry looked around wand in hand he ran into Jonny who looked up at him.

"Jonny where is everyone?" Harry asked and Jonny just handed Harry a letter and vanished.

Harry put his wand away and opened the letter.

Dear Harry we wanted to say Happy birthday we are already at the Weasley house and we took Storm with us please join us after you read this letter there is something important you have to know.

Love,
Daphne

Harry looked up from the letter and walked away towards his room again.

He walked to his bag and took out his Ghoul mask and put it in his pants pocket.

He walked out of his room and towards the Floo.

Harry grabbed a handful of Floo powder and walked into the Floo.

"Weasley Burrow." Harry said and dropped the powder.

Harry arrived in the Burrow to find no one in the living room and walked out looking around.

Harry walked around before he entered the kitchen.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone screamed at Harry who looked at them with an eyebrow raised.

"What surprise?" Harry asked and they just laughed as Jessie and Kyle walked to him.

"Happy birthday Harry." They both said and Harry looked at them.

"Jessie it's your birthday as well and hello Kyle." Harry said and Jessie groaned.

"Seriously brother at least at least try to look happy." Jessie said and Harry nodded placing a small smile on his face.

"Well it's better then nothing and Harry why didn't you say you had a pet Cerberus that was this big?!" Jessie asked as she pointed outside.

"His name is Storm and he of course would grow as the months passed." Harry said looking at his dog.

"That's so-" George said.

"Wicked Harry." Fred continued for his brother.

"Right, now let's get some breakfast before we start both your party." Molly said and ushered everyone to the table.

Soon everyone was eating breakfast together before the party started.

Harry watched as everyone seemed to be having a good time together before going outside.

Harry sat outside for a bit as he whistled for Storm who walked to him and sat down.

Harry looked up at the dog and smiled.