Chapter 35

No one's POV

Bellatrix eyes widened at Harry's words.

"What?" Bellatrix asked unsure of what he said.

"Dementor." Harry said as a Dementor came in through the wall.

"Master?" The Dementor said as it looked at Harry.

"It's time." Harry said and the Dementor nodded.

The Dementor left the room and came back with the dead body of Rudolphus Lestrange however his body looked like it only just died.

Bellatrix and Sirius eyes widened as they looked at the body.

"Wow pup you weren't kidding when you said you killed him." Sirius said and Harry turned to him.

"I don't tell lies and thanks to a Dementor and magic I was able to preserve the body until I found a place you could stay." Harry said.

"But where Harry?" Bellatrix asked and Harry turned to her.

"The Greengrass Manor they actually said they want you there." Harry said as he took out his wand.

"I never thanked you for teaching me the Unforgivables mum." Harry said smiling at her.

Bellatrix let out a laugh as she nodded.

"You are most welcome my baby boy." Bellatrix said and Sirius looked at the both of them.

"Wait you taught him those why?" Sirius asked and Harry turned to him.

"Padfoot if you think about it all magic is a way to bring death why are these labelled as Unforgivable just because of the effects of the spell." Harry said and Sirius thought about it.

"You have a point there pup." Sirius said before he said his goodbyes and went back through the wall.

Harry walked to Bellatrix and raised his wand and muttered a spell as he broke the chains off.

Bellatrix stood up and stretched her wrists a bit before she turned to Harry.

"Why don't you take off yours?" Bellatrix asked and Harry looked at his cuffs.

"Because I see these as a reminder that the day I broke from the chains was the day I was free." Harry said and Bellatrix looked at him.

"Free from what?" Bellatrix asked.

Harry didn't speak as he took Bellatrix hand and sighed.

"Something that can be told of at a later date mum but for now let's get you out." Harry said as he turned to the Dementor.

"Take Bellatrix to the Greengrass Manor please and then return to me immediately." Harry said.

The Dementor nodded and took Bellatrix away.

Harry put on his Ghoul mask and let his Kagune free and used his wand to turn Rudolphus body into Bellatrix.

Harry couldn't help but feel sick as he impaled the transformed body as it was like he was hurting his own adoptive mother.

Harry stopped and looked around as the Dementor came back.

"Please take me home." Harry said as he looked down.

The Dementor nodded and took Harry's shoulder aparating to the Manor.

"Thank you." Harry said and the Dementor nodded and left.

Harry took off his mask and looked around only to hear talking.

Harry followed the voices and stopped to the living room of the Manor.

"You look ghastly we are fixing this immediately." Evelyn said to Bellatrix as she grabbed her hand and led her away.

Bellatrix and Evelyn passed Harry who gave a small laugh almost inaudible to anyone.

"Harry help!" Bellatrix said and Harry shook his head as he watched his mother be taken away.

Harry shook his head and sat down next to Daphne.

"How are you feeling Harry?" Daphne asked and Harry looked at her.

"I'm fine I'm just glad she's out of that place now." Harry said remembering all his visits to her.

"You do realise if they find out it was you who aided a wanted criminal to escape Azkaban you'll almost certainly be sent there yourself." Daphne said and Harry looked at her.

"Then I'll leave as the Dementors obey me." Harry said and Daphne shook her head.

"You are truly something else Harry." Daphne said and Harry looked at her.

"I know and sometimes I wished I wasn't but I would be dead in that situation." Harry said and stood up.

"Let's go read for a bit I assume your mother will be busy with my adoptive mother." Harry said and Daphne nodded as they both went to her room and took a book to read together.

TimeSkip: 31th August

Soon the time came and Harry was packing his things considering he already owned all the textbooks he needed and other supplies.

Harry finished packing his satchel and looked around the room and put his Ghoul mask in his pocket as well as his wand.

'Am I forgetting anything?' Harry wondered before he turned around seeing a picture that was recently taken with Bellatrix and his sister.

Harry contemplated to take it or not but decided to take it.

"Harry were leaving soon!" Bellatrix said from downstairs.

Harry put his satchel on and left the room closing the door behind him and went to where they were.

Bellatrix had changed her appearance so she would not be noticed which was Evelyn's idea.

She dyed her hair brown and tamed it a bit so it looked less messy and she used a disillusion charm to change her face slightly.

Harry walked to the fireplace where they all were.

"So we're meeting the Weasley's and my sister at Bourish and Blotts correct?" Harry asked and they nodded.

One by one they all went through the Floo with Astoria going first as she was excited to get her school supplies.

Harry was last to go and was soon in Diagon Alley.

Harry and Bellatrix seperated from the Greengrass family who went to get Astoria and Daphne's things first.

Harry and Bellatrix noticed the long line at the bookshop and looked confused.

"Did you hear Gilderoy Lockhart is signing books today." A witch said excitedly while in line.

Bellatrix wanted to gag when she heard that name while Harry gave a look of disgust.

"I don't believe it that ponce is here." Bellatrix said and Harry groaned.

"He has butchered my name as well as my sister for his horrible stories." Harry said remembering the books.

"I can't believe he was a Slytherin." Bellatrix said and Harry's eye widened when she said that and vowed to never tell Daphne.

Harry groaned as he and Bellatrix enter the shop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL