Chapter 32

No one's POV

Harry sat on a chair in his mind as he looked down at the white world filled with red flowers on the ground.

"Seems I have returned here." Harry said.

"The place where we first met each other." Kaneki said as he appeared next to Harry.

"Yes the place you made me a Ghoul." Harry said and smiled.

"The place I became free from the chains." Harry chuckled.

"Quite interesting isn't it Harry how things change quite often." Kaneki said and Harry nodded.

"Yes quite a bit strange." Harry said and Kaneki put a hand on Harry's shoulder.

"But you have listened to my words and pushed forward but we can talk more of this at a later date." Kaneki said and Harry nodded.

"Kaneki why didn't you answer me when I called for you or Touka?" Harry asked and Kaneki frowned and looked at the horizon.

"Not for the lack of trying of course Harry, we were shut out by something foul and evil preventing us from talking to you." Kaneki said and Harry turned to him.

"But what was it preventing you?" Harry asked and Kaneki shook his head.

"We don't know Harry and it's concerning even us." Kaneki said.

Harry stood in place and sighed but nodded.

"I'm sorry Kaneki." Harry said and Kaneki gave him a smile.

"It's nothing Harry but you should wake up now." Kaneki said and Harry nodded.

Harry opened his eye and looked around.

"The hospital wing interesting." Harry said as he sat up.

"Yes quite." Harry turned and saw Dumbledore standing in front of his bed.

Harry sat up and looked at him.

"Professor Dumbledore." Harry said nodding and Dumbledore walked to Harry's side.

"Mr. Kaneki I'd like to tell you that your sister is awake and currently packing her things." Dumbledore said and Harry looked at him.

"Why sir?" Harry asked.

"Because today is the last day of the school curriculum." Dumbledore said and Harry nodded.

"How long have I been asleep?" Harry asked and Dumbledore walked again to the edge of his bed.

"For about three days I believe." Dumbledore and pointed to the table and Harry looked to see cards.

"From those of your house but I'd like to say if Miss Greengrass was here anymore you'd swear she was your nurse she never left your side until now when I asked her to." Dumbledore said and Harry let a small smile grace his face.

"Sir I'd like to apologize for my words earlier this year I was angry." Harry said and Dumbledore gave a small chuckle.

"My boy rest assured you were well within your right to do what you did I however was shocked at your strength." Dumbledore said.

Harry got out of bed and stood up straight looking down to see he was in his pajamas.

"Another thing you can thank both Miss Greengrass and her mother." Dumbledore said and Harry nodded.

"What about the Philosopher's stone sir?" Harry asked and Dumbledore smiled.

"As I said to your sister it has been destroyed." Dumbledore said and Harry nodded.

"And one more thing could you perhaps tell me why you chose the name Centipede?" Dumbledore asked lifting up Harry's mask.

"For personal reasons I'm afraid sir." Harry said and Dumbledore nodded and put the mask down.

Dumbledore left him and Harry smiled and put on his school uniform.

Harry then paused and turned to see Dumbledore was gone.

"But did someone bathe me?" Harry asked out loud.

'That is something you may not want to know Harry.' Touka said and Harry frowned.

Harry picked up his mask and put it in his pocket.

Harry left the Hospital wing and entered the Great Hall.

Harry saw his friends and sister sitting as they turned to him and got up.

They all went to Harry and his sister,Daphne and Tracy hugged him.

Kyle and Malfoy shook his hand while Hermione looks conflicted before Harry gave her a small hug.

Hermione smiled and returned it before pulling away.

Harry turned to all of them and let a small smile dawned his face.

"It's nice to see you all were you worried about me?" Harry asked curiously and they nodded except Ron who had made no moves from his original place.

Harry smiled as he walked to his house as they stood up and welcomed him back.

"Welcome back King!" A third year Slytherin boy said and Harry nodded as he took his seat with Daphne sitting next to him.

Soon the houses had quietened down as Dumbledore stood up.

"It gives me great honour to say that another year has come to an end here at Hogwarts." Dumbledore began his speech as Harry had many had tuned him out until he got to the house cup.

"Now I believe it is time to announce the house cup winner." Dumbledore said and everyone turned to him eagerly.

"In fourth place Gryffindor with 332 points, in third Hufflepuff with 389 points, Ravenclaw with 461 points and in first place Slytherin with 482 points." Dumbledore said and Slytherin house cheered loudly.

"But before we celebrate I have some last minute points to award." Dumbledore said and everyone was quiet.

"For exceptional intellect in danger 50 points to Hermione Granger." Dumbledore said and Harry now realised who got them through the Devil's Snare.

"For displaying one of the best games of Wizards chess this school has ever had 50 points to Kyle Trager." Dumbledore said as Gryffindor cheered again.

"And for displaying extraordinary bravery and courage 50 points to Jessica Potter." Dumbledore said and Gryffindor cheered louder.

"This ties them with us." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"However I am not the only one who is awarding points this evening." Dumbledore said as Snape stood up as well.

"Perhaps this is unorthodox of myself but for showing great progress in my classroom I award Miss Potter and Mr. Kaneki 5 points." Snape said and sat down.

"Now I believe this is the first time there has ever been a tie so let us cherish this." Dumbledore said as the houses clapped happily.

Soon after they had all slept that night and in the morning all got onto the trains heading home for the summer.

"Harry, Mrs. Weasley invited me to spend the summer with them and I was wondering if you would like to join me?" Jessie asked and Harry nodded.

Thus ending the first year at Hogwarts.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL