Chapter 50

No one's POV

The memory changed to Harry waking up as he was chained to a chair as Vernon came down the stairs.

"I suggest those who have a weak stomach or have young children should avert there eyes." Harry said and Ron spoke up.

"Oh please it can't be that bad." Ron was cut off by Harry's scream as they looked at the memory of Harry's toes being broken by Vernon slamming the spanner as he did to his fingers as well.

Ginny and Astorias eyes widened in horror as there father's shielded there eyes but it didn't help.

The adults in the room watched in horror as they watched Harry being tortured.

Lily, Jessie and Bellatrix had already been crying at this sight along with every female in the room except the toad woman.

"No matter how often I tried to break free I could not but I would not die." Harry said as the room watched in shock as Harry's fingers and toes healed.

His memory changed as they watched Harry getting tortured by his own uncle hearing him scream for help and his pained screams along with his cries.

"I had to cling to any bit of sanity I had so I started saying what's one thousand minus seven and counting back from it." Harry said.

"He injected me with a substance making my body feel 10x the pain where he got the substance I have no idea." Harry said as he showed them the memory of him being injected and tortured right after.

"Things got gradually worse from that day as I was tortured without stop everyday." Harry said as he showed them his memories.

"And one day he had other plans with my torture." Harry said.

He showed them the memory of Vernon walking down the stairs holding the box containing the centipede.

"He thought he could rid me of my magic by putting a centipede in my ear." Harry said.

They all watched in horror as Harry's cries begging him to stop as they shielded there eyes.

"That was how it began but soon he worsened my torture by dousing my body with water and electrocuting me as well as increases the dose of the liquid." Harry said as he showed them.

"The days turned to weeks and the weeks turned to months and even years I had reached the twelfth time counting." Harry said.

"He was so angered by my healing factor he took a knife and cut out my left eye." Harry said as he showed them the memory.

They all cried at this point as they watched Harry's eye being cut out and his body stabbed.

"But then the night before my eleventh birthday was when everything changed." Harry said smiling.

It showed Harry's hair turning white as the insane smile dawned on his face as Vernon came down the stairs.

They all watched as Harry broke free and stangled Vernon and where horrified but where also somewhat satisfied especially the parents.

Harry didn't show the awakening of his Ghoul power as he chose to keep that a secret as it showed him standing outside the burning house.

"That day I was free from my torment and I keep my cuffs in honour of that." Harry said as the memories stopped.

They took the device of Harry's head.

"The Ministry shall review all evidence given before giving a verdict." Fudge said as they left the room.

Harry turned to everyone and shook his head.

"Don't shed tears for me it is fine." Harry said.

"Harry y-you didn't deserve any of this!" Jessie yelled as she cried.

"And yet it still happened I cannot lie and say I haven't wondered why it had to me that suffered but I always think that maybe just maybe someone has had it worst than I have." Harry said.

"My baby I'm so sorry." Lily said.

"There is nothing to apologize for it was out of your control." Harry said.

"How could muggles do that to you?" Bellatrix asked him tears threatening to fall down her face more than those that already had.

After a few minutes the Ministry came back in.

"The councils decision is that you shall be given the kiss." Fudge said.

"Minister this is outrageous!" Amelia bones said as she stood up while majority of the Ministry argued as well.

"We said he was innocent! Look at what those muggles did to him!" A male ministry member yelled.

"My order is absolute Dementors give him the kiss." Fudge said.

The Dementors however did not move.

"What is this give him the kiss!" Umbridge ordered.

"They will not listen to you only there master." Harry said as he broke the cuffs off his wrists.

Bellatrix, Daphne and even Hermione had smirks on there faces.

"Dementors bring me Technoblade and Sirius Black." Harry ordered.

"Yes master." The Dementors said as they apparated away.

They came back with Technoblade and Sirius.

"Woah this was unexpected." Technoblade said.

"You sentence me to a death but let us talk about your crimes Fudge." Harry said as he glared at the head of the Ministry.

"What crimes would I have?" Fudge asked and Harry smiled.

"I'm glad you asked do you agree that you did not give Sirius Black a trial and just immediately sentenced him to Azkaban with his wand snapped?" Harry asked.

The Ministry, Aurors and everyone looked at him in shock.

"It's true I was never given a fair trial!" Sirius yelled.

"Did you merely say that he was guilty when in fact he was very much innocent as we have James and Lily Potter here who have said Peter Pettigrew was the secret keeper?" Harry asked him.

"He is correct we made Peter Pettigrew our secret keeper!" James said.

"This kid has a future as an interrogator if this wizard thing doesn't work out." Technoblade said to Sirius who nodded.

"This is outrageous!" Umbridge said and Harry silenced her.

"Oh but it is completely necessary nonetheless as the very head of the Ministry is corrupt." Harry said.

"Is this true?" Amelia asked Fudge with a glare.

Fudge was quiet a for a long time as Harry walked forward.

"I believe that is your answer but allow me to aid in this that I know where Pettigrew is." Harry said.

"Where is he Harry?" Sirius asked.

"I will show you but first." Harry said as he held out his hand.

"Accio wand." Harry said as his wand flew into it.

"Now to reveal a rat." Harry said as he summoned Scabbers to his hand.

"Hello Pettigrew."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL