Chapter 19

No one's POV

Monday had come and Harry woke up and did his morning routine and sat down this time instead of reading he sat deep in thought.

'Sirius wants me to get his cousin Nacrissa away from Lucius Malfoy then I will do it but I must meet her first to confirm if Sirius was right or not.' Harry thought and realised he might need the Dementors to help him.

Harry paused and let an insane smile grace his face even if only for a moment.

"But rest assured when Malfoy is of age his father will die." Harry said quietly to himself.

Harry sat there for a few more minutes before Daphne and Tracy arrived followed by Blaise.

"Good morning Harry." Daphne said and Harry turned to her.

"Good morning Daphne, Davis and Zabini." Harry said as he got up and together they all left the common room on there way to breakfast.

"Hey Potter why do you wear an eyepatch though if I can ask?" Blaise asked him and Harry cracked his finger.

"Personal reasons." Harry said as they entered the great Hall.

"Guys the Halloween feast is soon!" Tracy said excitedly.

"Yes Tracy we know you've said it many times already." Daphne said starting to get more annoyed than she already was.

"But it's tonight!!" Tracy exclaimed getting looks from everyone but Harry and Daphne's glares made them look away just as quick.

"Oh it is that's...interesting." Harry said not really caring.

"It is I can't wait all those sweet treats and delicious pastries and food." Tracy said as her mouth was drooling a bit.

Daphne facepalmed at her friend while Blaise chuckled a bit.

"Oh and get this around Slytherin people started calling Daphne the Ice queen." Tracy said and Harry raised an eyebrow.

"Why?" Harry asked her and Tracy smiled.

"Because of Daphne using that spell that froze Malfoy's bits and a few other boys as well hence Ice queen not to mention her cold personality to others who aren't her friends." Tracy said and Daphne slapped her shoulder glaring at her.

"How do you know this?" Blaise asked while Tracy was rubbing her shoulder.

"I have my ways but you'll never believe what they've started calling Harry it's very appropriate for him." Tracy said and Harry looked at her waiting to hear what they called him.

"Well what do they call him?" Daphne asked her and Tracy smiled.

"The one-eyed King." Tracy said and Harry chuckled a bit which made everyone sitting close to him look at him in shock.

"What?" Harry asked and Tracy was the first to speak.

"You...laughed." Tracy said as if she'd seen a ghost.

Harry looked at her for a moment before going back to breakfast.

Slytherin house was shocked they never thought they would hear him laugh the same person who threw a Prefect into a wall and threatened all first years.

Soon breakfast had ended and they went to there first class which was a double potions with Gryffindor.

It went well except for Weasley who managed to make his cauldron explode hitting Snape who was furious he took fifty points from Gryffindor and gave him a week's detention.

"Potter, Kaneki I want you two as partners for this seeing as Mr. Weasley has actively proven that even he lacks brains." Snape said and Slytherin laughed a bit but Harry's glare got them quiet except for Malfoy.

Harry and Jessica sat next to each other while Daphne and Kyle sat next to each other with Blaise and Hermione behind them.

"Now because of Mr. Weasley's mistake Miss Potter you will remake the potion with Mr. Kaneki." Snape said and they nodded.

Harry cracked his finger and went back to making the potion while Jessica added the ingredients he needed Harry stopped her when she was about to add the wrong ingredient at the wrong time and pointing to the correct one they needed.

Someone had tried to throw something into Harry and Jessica's cauldron but Harry caught it and threw it away.

Soon the double potions ended and Harry and Jessica talked amongst each other before they seperated and went to there other classes.

Soon lunch came around and Harry and his friends along with Blaise were in the library talking quietly.

Jessica and her friends were sitting at the house table eating when she looked around for her brother.

"Who are you looking for Jessie?" Kyle asked her as he ate a bit.

"Just my brother I thought he'd be here." Jessica said sitting down again while Ron rolled his eyes.

"Why do you care about him how do you know he's even your brother?" Ron asked her and she sighed and turned to him.

"Ron we've been over this he is my brother his name was literally called during he sorting as Potter he changed it to Kaneki." Jessica said.

"So what if he changed his name why would he anyway it makes no sense he's completely different from you and the biggest fact is that he has white hair!" Ron shouted at her.

"So what if he has white hair?" Kyle asked him and Ron glared at Kyle.

"He's a freak and probably already a Dark wizard think about it he's nails are always black, he always keeps his eye covered by that eyepatch and I've noticed how he barely talks to anyone he's a freak." Ron said.

"My brother is not a freak Ronald." Jessica said glaring at Ron who glaring back.

"He is have you looked at him or are you just blinded by the fact that you've been alone all your bloody life and will jump at the fact of having someone pretending to be your brother because you have no family and here I thought you were smart but your just a delusional idiot!" Ron screamed at her and she stood up and slapped him her eyes were blurry with tears as she ran out of the Great Hall.

"WEASLEY!" Snape yelled causing Ron to pale.

"You should learn to keep your mouth shut now that will be sixty points taken from your house and one months detention to be served with me." Snape said as McGonagall arrived.

"I believe that is more than fitting Serverus and I will be writing to your parents about his." McGonagall said and left him while Kyle walked over to Ron and punched him hard in the face sending him to the ground.

No one said anything as Ron laid on the ground rubbing the side of his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL