Chapter 49

No one's POV

Harry looked at the man as he sat down.

"Do I know you?" Harry asked and the man shook his head.

He wore a similar prisoners outfit to Harry as he had long pink hair.

"Nope at least I don't think so." The man said as he held his hand out to Harry.

"Names Technoblade you can just call me Techno." Techno said and Harry looked at his hand before taking it.

"Hadrian but call me Harry." Harry said and Technoblade smiled.

"So what are you in for and don't mind death and gloomy." Techno said as he pointed to the dementor.

Harry turned to the dementor as he sighed.

"Dementor can you please leave the room." Harry said.

"Yes master." It said as it phased through the wall as Technoblades eyes widened.

"Wow that's impressive Harry." Technoblade said.

"To answer our question I am here for murder and await my trial." Harry said and Technoblade nodded.

"I'm in here because I toppled a corrupt city and fought in a war destroying a country." Technoblade said and Harry's eyebrow raised.

"What country?" Harry asked.

"A place named L'manburg it was put under the rule of a corrupt tyrant so I joined a resistance to stop it only for them to take over." Technoblade said.

"Can you please tell me more?" Harry asked and Technoblade looked at him before he nodded.

"Sure thing kid we got time on our hands." Technoblade said as he shrugged.

He began to tell Harry about the war he was in and how he ultimately destroyed the country.

Harry was interested by his stories as he also shared his own tails.

Technoblade whistled as he heard Harry's stories.

"Wow Harry never thought something like that could happen to a kid." Technoblade said and Harry shook his head.

"It's nothing Techno it only served to make me stronger." Harry said and Technoblade chuckled.

This sparked a friendship between the two of them.

Harry had told a Dementor to inform the others of his arrival at Azkaban as well as telling Sirius.

Sirius was shocked to hear this as well as hearing that Lily and James have woken up.

The others where not allowed to visit Harry so they where forced to wait for the trial.

A month had passed it was currently June.

Technoblade and Harry had become like brothers as they had often spent late nights talking.

"Woah so twelve years old and already have a fiancee that's something." Technoblade said as he looked at Harry.

"At first I did it because I did not want her to marry a person she hated but then I fell in love with her though I suspect I have always loved her." Harry said.

"Damn I never really found that special someone hopefully one day." Technoblade said and Harry looked at him.

"Considering you wore a pig mask I am not sure." Harry said and Technoblade laughed.

"Alright yeah but hey someone is out there for everyone." Technoblade said.

"Says the man who kicked a child." Harry said.

"I told you I kicked that child in self defence." Technoblade said.

"Though your powers sound amazing Technoblade." Harry said in interest.

"Nah it's nothing special really." Technoblade said waving his hand.

"Technoblade when I get out of here, you are coming with me." Harry said.

Technoblade looked at him before a small chuckle came from him.

"I don't know if you'll be able to swing that bit if ya can then sure." Technoblade said as he shrugged.

"I promise you I won't ever betray you." Harry said looking at him.

"Heh somehow I believe you." Technoblade said as the cell door opened.

"Kaneki stand up we must take you to your trial." An auror said as Harry nodded and stood up.

"Good luck Harry." Technoblade said and Harry nodded.

"Thank you Techno." Harry said as he walked to the Aurors.

The Aurors took Harry's hand as they apparated him outside the Ministry of magic court room.

An Auror opened the door as he led Harry in.

Harry looked around and saw all his friends and family including his parents as they looked at him.

Two Dementors flew next to Harry as be stood in the centre of the room.

"Hadrian James Kaneki you are presented in front of the Ministry for the murder of multiple muggles as well as a professor of Hogwarts and the prime suspect in the murder of Bellatrix Lestrange." Minister Fudge said and Harry nodded.

"Yes." Harry said as he looked at the council.

"Will you submit to a Veritiserum interrogation." He said and Harry nodded.

An Auror walked to Harry and poured the the potion in Harry's mouth as he swallowed it.

"Do you admit that you killed Vernon, Petunia and Dudley Dursley?" He asked.

"I did kill them." Harry said getting a gasp from some.

"And what is the reason you killed them?" Minister Fudge asked him.

"From the age of seven to eleven Vernon Dursley brutally tortured me for displaying accidental magic, before that I was treated as there slave and punished whenever I did not meet there expectations or for simple being alive." Harry said.

The whole room was silent hearing this all where in shock except for a woman who had an eery resemblance to a toad who smiled hearing this.

"W-what did they do to you?" Fudge asked him.

"I believe it would be better if you where shown." Harry said.

"Very well." Fudge said as he motioned for an Auror who left the room and returned with a device and projector.

"This device will allow us to broadcast your memories to be shown will you accept this." Fudge asked and Harry nodded.

They connected the device to Harry's head.

As they said a spell to the projector they came with the sight of a seven year old Harry being dragged to the basement and hit over the head with a spanner being knocked out.

"This was only the beginning."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL