Chapter 5

No one's POV

Harry continued waiting until he heard a knock on the door and Harry turned to the door and opened it to reveal the girls in uniform.

"Alright my turn." Harry said as he walked in while they went out and Harry reached for his satchel and opened it taking out his uniform.

He began getting dressed and was struggling to tie his tie.

"Need some help?" Kaneki asked him in his mind and Harry nodded as he began to follow the instructions that Kaneki gave him on how to tie it.

Soon Harry had his whole uniform on as he put his mask in his school pants pocket and turned to the door and opened it letting the girls back in.

Soon the train had stopped had they were told to get off.

Harry stood up and grabbed his satchel and hid it under his robes so no one would see.

Soon all the students exited the train and the first years were called by a big man.

"Firs' years over ere Firs years this way!" He called holding a lantern.

All the first years followed him to boats and were put on each in groups of three.

Harry wasn't that lucky as he was put with a boy with an Irish accent and a red haired boy who were talking about something called Quidditch which annoyed Harry greatly as he didn't care for the conversation nor did he want to listen to them argue back and forth about which team is better.

Soon the boats were docked and the first years were led inside as Harry rejoined Daphne and Tracy getting odd looks for his white hair as well as black finger nails and the cuffs on his wrist.

Soon they were handed off to Headmistress McGonagall who led them to the great Hall.

"Please line up orderly before we walk into the Great Hall." McGonagall said and the first years did as she said.

They entered the Great Hall were they were met with all the other years and teachers sitting at here respective houses while teachers sat at the table at the end were McGonagall walked to were a chair with a hat on it were.

McGonagall took out a scroll and unrolled it and lifted the hat and began saying names where she put the hat on there heads which would call out there house.

"Davis, Tracy." McGonagall called as Tracy walked to the chair and sat down as McGonagall put the hat on her head.

"Slytherin!" The hat called and Slytherin house cheered as she went to join them.

More names had been called which placed them four of them in Gryffindor, three in Ravenclaw, five in Hufflepuff and two in Slytherin.

"Greengrass, Daphne." McGonagall called as Daphne stepped forward and sat down with an icey glare plastered on her face and the hat barely made contact with her head.

"Slytherin!" The hat announced as Daphne stood up and walked to Slytherin table sitting next to Tracy.

After more names where called they were placed into there appropriate houses before Harry heard a name he never thought he would.

"Potter, Jessica." McGonagall announced as that person walked confidently towards the front as the Hat was put on her head.

"Gryffindor!" The hat announced as Gryffindor cheered louder than any other house cheering they got a Potter.

Then they went silent as one saw the visible shock on McGonagall's face as she looked at the next name.

"P-Potter, Harry." McGonagall announced and the silence in he room became deathly.

Harry walked forward cracking his finger showing the broken cuff on his wrist.

Harry sat down as he felt the Hat put on his head.

"My my my you are so far the hardest person I've had to decide for." The hat said in Harry's mind.

"Slytherin house seems the best place for someone of your life my poor boy know that no one should endure what you've been through." The hat said and this time Harry spoke.

"Then why would they have done it to me." Harry said back as the hat looked sadly at the boy.

"Slytherin!" The hat announced as McGonagall took the hat off Harry's head as he walked to Slytherin house and sat next to Daphne while Tracy gave him a smile and Daphne gave a small one to him as he nodded at the both of them and cracked his finger.

Slytherin house didn't know what to do so they stayed silent for Harry but none was more shocked that Serverus Snape who was head of Slytherin house.

Soon the sorting continued until the last person who was named Blaise Zabini who was sorted into Slytherin.

Dumbledore stood up and looked at all the students as he began a speech welcoming them back to Hogwarts and for new students who joined.

Soon the speech ended as the feast began all sorts of food was on the plates on each house tables.

All began eating from the various assortment.

Harry hadn't eaten too much as he never saw so much food and didn't know what half of it was so Daphne and Tracy told him what was good so he trusted them and ate.

Soon the feast ended and the House Prefects led first years to there houses and when the Slytherins arrived to the dungeons the Prefects gave a speech about what they expected from them and what it meant to Slytherin that they were the best and superior to other houses.

Harry however had looked away from the Prefects and looked around the dungeons where there dorms were.

"Potter are you listening!" The Male Prefect yelled at Harry who turned to him and crack his finger.

"I was but I am no longer as you stopped talking." Harry said in a calm neutral tone.

"You must respect your superiors Potter!" The Prefect said but Harry paid him no attention.

"Respect is earned not given and so far you have done nothing to merit my respect in the slightest." Harry said as he saw the Prefect glare at him as he reached for his wand but Harry was faster as he disarmed the Prefect before he rushed at him forcing him into the wall.

"Firstly my name is not Potter it is Kaneki and secondly if you ever try drawing your wand against me I swear I will crush you." Harry said with Malicious intent behind every word before he turned to the rest of the first years and Prefects as he dropped the Prefect.

"What I said applies to all of you." Harry said as he returned to his place.

Soon the first years were showed where the dorms were after the Male Prefect got back up looking actually fearful of Harry as were some First years other than Daphne and Tracy.

"You will all have your programs in your rooms now best you get to sleep as we Slytherins are punctual." The female Prefect said as she left.

"Goodnight Greengrass, Davis." Harry said as they said goodnight to him and parted ways.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL