Chapter 8

No one's POV

Harry opened his eye to find himself in the hospital wings bed and his satchel was laying in the chair next to him and picked it up.

He sat up and heard voices.

"What happened to him?" He didn't know that voice.

"He heard something that must have shocked him to much and made him faint." Harry heard Daphne say and he got out of bed.

He stood on the floor and he reached into his pocket and felt his mask still there.

He breathed in relief and began walking to were the voices were and cracked his finger.

"Excuse me but I'm awake now." Harry said and the two woman rushed over to him.

"Mr. Kaneki please you should stay in bed." Madam Pomfrey said while Harry disregarded her and took Daphne's hand leaving despite the protests of Madam Pomfrey.

Harry walked out before stopping and turned to Daphne.

"What happened? And were is my sister?" Harry asked her.

"She went to the third class after we took you to hospital wing I stayed with you Tracy might have gotten charms homework for us." Daphne said before a worried look came over her face.

"Are you alright though Harry you just collapsed?" She asked and Harry sighed and nodded.

"I'm better it's just The Dursleys always told me my parents were dead and I thought they were but now I have something I must do." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

"Tell me on the way to potions." Daphne said as Harry nodded and together they walked.

"I'm going to visit my parents and then I'm going to Azkaban." Harry said and Daphne turned to him in surprise.

"Harry why would you go there it's the most dangerous prison." She asked him but Harry actually smiled shocking Daphne even more.

"Because it's time I see my godfather." Harry said as he regained his neutral look and walked to the potions class.

Serverus Snape without a better word was very serious.

(Sirius: No I'm Sirius he's Snape)

He took teaching potions very seriously not allowing any student to make an error.

When it came time to teach Gryffindor and Slytherin first years he was expecting to immediately be hard on the Potter girl.

But he just couldn't she looked to much like Lily his best friend even though James had tried to make amends it would take much more than an I'm sorry to fix it.

Though them being in a coma did help him think more on it and ultimately he did forgive him and his friends.

"Alright now that you-" Snape was cut off when the door of his classroom opened to reveal Kaneki nee Potter and Greengrass.

"The headmaster has explained to me why you are late see to it that it does not happen again now sit down." Snape said and they sat down.

Harry sat down and took out his potions textbook and started reading from it making notes while others just listened to Snape.

"Kaneki what do you get when i add powdered root of Asphodel to an infusion of Wormwood?" Snape asked.

"A sleeping potion so powerful it is called the draught of living death." Harry said not looking up.

"Where can I find bezoer?" Snape asked him.

"In your potions cupboard but the original place is the stomach of a goat." Harry said as he continued to write down.