Chapter 41

No one's POV

The three of them looked in shock of what they saw.

On the walls was red writing and hung on a torch was a cat.

"That's Fitch's cat." Kyle said as Harry held his hand out.

"Stay here." Harry said as he walked closer.

As he stepped forward he heard a small splash sound and looked down.

'Water? Where did this come from?' Harry thought as he walked closer to the wall.

He put his hand to the wall and rubbed against the red writing.

"It's fresh meaning it was done recently." Harry said as he pulled his hand back examining the red substance.

"Is it blood?" Jessie asked and Harry looked closely as he smelt it.

"No it's just red paint but who could have done this?" Harry asked.

It was then that teachers and students alike came walking to the scene.

They examined the writing on the wall and the cat as Filtch stepped forward.

"Mrs. Norris...you..you killed my cat." He said his shock soon turned to rage.

"I'll kill ya!" He exclaimed as he stormed to Harry grabbing his robes.

Harry looked at him before he pushed him off hard.

"Don't touch me." Harry said threateningly as he glared at Filtch.

"Now now calm down everyone." Dumbledore said as he stepped forward.

"Your cat is not dead it's been paralyzed." Harry said examining the cat slightly.

"The chamber of secrets has been open, enemies of the heir beware." Kyle read off the wall.

"Everyone return to your dorms immediately." McGonagall said.

Harry had questions but chose to keep them to himself as he said goodnight to his siblings and friend and went to his house.

Once Harry got there his friends went to him.

"Harry what happened?" Tracy asked and Harry didn't know how to answer as he himself had no idea.

"I don't know but from what I do know is that there is something odd going on." Harry said.

"Harry can you tell us what happened as you got there?" Daphne asked.

Harry told them everything thing as they looked at him.

"You heard a voice what did it say?" Malfoy asked and Harry shook his head.

"It wasn't clear but when I got close it vanished and as we rounded the corner we found that." Harry said as he looked at his friends.

"Right it's late to bed with all of us we won't get anywhere talking about it when we know nothing." Harry said and they all nodded.

After saying there goodnights Harry walked to his room before he stopped and turned walking to Keith's room.

He stood outside it and knocked and a few moments later Keith opened it.

"H-Harry?" Keith said looking up to him and Harry nodded.

"As I said I am going to help you gain confidence in yourself and we start on Saturday so be prepared." Harry said as he walked away.

Keith stood at his door in surprise but eventually went back into his room.

TimeSkip

Harry, his friends as well as others stood in the first dueling club and it was led by Lockhart and Snape.

"Can everyone hear me good now because of recent events Dumbledore has allowed me to start this dueling club." Lockhart said as began to explain more useless facts about himself as well as the Dueling club

Through all this Snape just looked pissed and Harry could understand why.

"Snape looks more angry than usual." Jessie said and Harry nodded.

"It seems he did not want to take part in this." Harry said getting a nod from his friends and sister as they looked at the potions professor who stood at the other end of the stage.

Snape and Lockhart then chose to demonstrate proper dueling as they walked to each other.

Lockhart and Snape stopped in the middle, they brought their wands up in front of their faces, they nodded to each other before returning their arms to their sides.

They turned around and walked away from each other.

Turning back they got into dueling stances.

Lockhart looked at Snape with a smile while Snape looked focused and emotionless.

"One." Lockhart counted as they prepared to fire spells.

"Two...three." Just as he finished Snape reacted.

"Expelliarmus." Snape said as the spell fired from his wand hitting Lockhart as it hit his chest chest sending him flying back.

Many students laughed as they saw Lockhart land on his back even Harry had a small smile on his face however Lockharts fangirls didn't laugh.

"Well done professor Snape." Lockhart said as he got up and made his way to Snape.

"An excellent idea to show them that though it was pretty obvious you were going to do that which is why I let you I could have easily stopped you." Lockhart said.

"His arrogance is worse than mine was." Malfoy whispered.

"The difference is yours was forced he is simply a clown lacking the make up." Harry said.

"Perhaps." Snape began though his anger could be heard in his voice.

"It would be prudent to teach the students to block unfriendly spells."

"Ah yes perhaps a volunteer pair, Miss Potter and Mr. Weasley?" Lockhart suggested.

"Weasley's wand causes chaos with even the simplest spells I fear we'll end up sending Miss Potter to the hospital wing perhaps one from my house." Snape said.

It was then at all Slytherins turned to Harry though he didn't know this.

"Mr. Kaneki perhaps." Snape suggested.

Harry merely nodded as he walked up to the stage going to the middle looking at his sister.

"I cannot say who has the upper hand in this duel so I am interested to see the results of it." Snape said.

Jessie and Harry brought there hands up to there faces as Jessie smiled at her brother.

"Don't go easy now Harry." Jessie said and Harry gave a small chuckle.

"I didn't intend to I want to see how you've come along." Harry said as they mimicked the professors and now stood looking at each other in dueling stances.

"One...two...three...begin!" Lockhart exclaimed.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL