Chapter 63

No one's POV

It was halloween and all the houses had gotten into costume, some were scary, some were funny but all had an interesting costume.

Harry had given Daphne the potion which she took immediately and turned back into a female which she was very happy for.

Malfoy was sitting on one of the couches of the common room dressed as a vampire as he used a charm to turn his hair black along with fake fangs, his clothing consisted of black dress robes he borrowed from Harry as well as a cape.

"Nice costume Malfoy." Keith said as he walked over.

Keith had used black and white face paint to make himself into a skeleton while he dawned black hooded robe along with a fake scythe going as the Grim Reaper.

"Yours is not that bad either Juuzou." Malfoy said as Keith sat next to him.

Astoria skipped over to them as she giggled which got there attention as they turned to her.

She decided to go as Tinkerbell, her hair was tied into a bun, she wore a green dress and flats that had white balls on them made of wool.

"Happy Halloween!" She said and Keith blushed and lowered his hood so his face was shadowed.

Tracy and Daphne were the next to walk out.

Tracy was dressed an angel, she wore a white dress that reached to her knees along with white socks and shoes as well as a pair of angel wings.

Daphne was dressed as Cinderella as she fixed her dress a bit before looking around for Harry.

"Where's Harry?" Daphne asked and Keith shrugged.

"He asked me for some thread and needle so maybe he's just putting the finishing touches on his costume." He suggested.

"I'm actually done."

They all turned to Harry and looked at him.

(Doing this is way better than trying to describe it)

"Thank you for the thread you provided me, it took me a while to take off my fingers and sow them back on...along with my other limbs but it was worth it." Harry said.

"Whoa." Malfoy said as he looked at Harry.

"So shall we go and get breakfast?" Harry asked as he walked over and took Daphne's hand and kissed her cheek.

Everyone nodded as they left together.

They arrived at the Great Hall where Kyle and Jessie were waiting for them.

Kyle was dressed up like a knight which he use some of his Kagune to do.

Jessie was dressed as a skeleton using black and white face paint.

"You guys look great!" Jessie said and they smiled at her.

"You look amazing too, Jessie, you too Kyle." Astoria said and they thanked her.

The teachers were surprised to say the least to see all their students wearing costumes for the holiday.

Dumbledore stood up and addressed them all.

"I must say, I am more than happy to see that all the students have taken to the Halloween spirit as they say, as well as you all look marvelous in your costumes so the teachers and I have decided to award all houses twenty points and hope you all continue to keep with this creativity." Dumbledore said as breakfast was served.

After that classes had began and something Harry had noticed was that Hermione seemed to be more and more stressed as of late.

He had been keeping track of her and he had seen her in classes where he didn't even know she was in.

He decided he would look more on this when the holidays were over as well as the tests that would come.

Classes had come to an end and Harry decided he would go for a small flight.

He excused himself from the others and went outside and took a deep breath.

He focused and closed his eyes as his body began to change.

He was now in his Peregrine Falcon Animagus form as he flexed his wings a bit before he took off into the sky.

He was gaining more altitude by the second before he was high enough in the sky and started his dive.

The wind whistled in his ear as he went faster and faster.

When he got near the ground he pulled up and soared through the air flapping his wings every now and again as he went straight for the Forbidden Forest.

He flew through the forest and dodged every tree that was in his way as he continued to fly before he returned to his starting point and turned back to normal.

He returned to his common room and laid down on the couch.

"This seems to be my usual routine when I return to Slytherin House." Harry said to himself as he laid there and turned his body so he stared up at the ceiling.

"Harry?"

He turned his head as he was looking at Keith who had his hood down and walked over to him.

"Yes Keith?" Harry said as he sat up and Keith sat down next to him and rested his scythe next to him.

"This has been quite a long day even though it's Halloween." Keith said and Harry nodded as he rested back against the couch.

"I'm looking forward to the feast however, looking back I never really got to take part in it." Harry said and Keith looked at him confused.

"You never took part in it?" Keith asked and Harry shook his head no.

"In first year, a troll attacked and I was nearly killed but since I am a ghoul I survived and went to the Great Hall but I was too weak to eat anything at the time and in second year well I was very focused on the Chamber of secrets so I didn't have time to enjoy such things but I look forward to this one." Harry said and Keith smiled at him.

"Well this year has so far been uneventful so I think you can." Keith said and Harry nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL