Chapter 38

No one's POV

Harry looked out the window on the train before looking back at the bag his mother handed him.

He opened the bag and saw a note in it.

I remember you didn't eat any human meat so I packed you some to eat so you don't lose your mind.

Hope you do alright and have a wonderful year.

Love,
Mum

Harry gave a small smile and took out a bit of the raw meat and began to eat from it.

The others gave Harry an odd looks except for those who knew what Harry was.

"Harry it's not healthy to eat meat raw you know." Hermione said and Harry nodded.

"I know but I have no choice in the matter." Harry said as he ate more of the meat.

"What do you mean you have no choice?" Hermione asked and Harry shook his head and held the bag to Kyle who smiled and took some eating it.

"Thank you Harry." Kyle said as he finished eating.

After they both ate the human meat Harry crumpled up the bag.

"So are you guys excited for Hogwarts?" Kyle asked and Harry shrugged.

"I feel how I normally would for it." Harry said and Hermione turned to them looking up from her book.

"I heard Gilderoy Lockhart was teaching at Hogwarts this year." Hermione said and Harry shot up.

"That must be a joke." Harry said hoping it was but Hermione shook her head no.

Harry groaned and rubbed his face.

"Just perfect an annoyance to deal with in school other then Ronald how fun." Harry said as he looked at those in the room.

They started talking together and enjoyed the trip.

Ron and his friends passed the compartment and looked in.

"An annoyance has just stopped and my mind tells me it's Weasley." Harry said with both his eyes closed.

"Shut up Kaneki." Ron said and Harry had a bit of a smirk.

"I was right." Harry said as his eye opened and he turned to see Ronald with Seamus Finnigan and Neville Longbottom a usual quiet boy who was very shy.

"Your beginning to annoy me with your presence Weasley I mean no offence to your older brothers or younger sister and of course your parents." Harry said looking at Ron.

"Wait he's the king of Slytherin but he's our age." Seamus said confused and Ron rolled his eyes.

"That's probably a lie anyway." Ron said and Malfoy chuckled.

"Like in potions Weasley your as idiotic as usual." Malfoy said and Harry smiled.

"Now then if your done leave." Harry said looking up at him.

"No I don't think I will." Ron said and Harry stood up walking to the door.

"Very well then." Harry shoved Ron out of the way of the door and sent him banging against the other compartment door.

Harry glared at Seamus and Neville as they backed up.

Harry closed the door and sat down.

"This year will be more bothersome then it will be worth." Harry said as he laid his head on Daphne's shoulder.

"Don't worry Harry it will be fine." Daphne said and the others nodded.

"Yeah what's the worse that could happen?" Jessica asked and Harry gave a small groan in response.

They all made small talk when Ginny opened the compartment.

"Hey Harry, Jessie and there friends." Ginny waved.

"Ginny this is a pleasant surprise." Harry said with a small smile.

"Hey Harry is it ok if me and two of my friends sit here?" Ginny asked and Harry nodded.

It took a bit to arrange places so everyone could fit but eventually they did.

"So Ginny who are your friends?" Harry asked and Ginny smiled.

"This is Luna Lovegood we met when I got on the train." Ginny introduced the girl who had a bit of a far gone look on her face as she looked at Harry.

"There are many things roaming in your head particular a multi legged quaffbaffle." Luna said and Harry and everyone went quiet.

"Does this perhaps look like the muggle centipede?" Harry asked and Luna nodded.

"Yes they normally only appear around a person who has experienced horrible trauma in there life and suffering." Luna said and Harry said nothing of it.

After a while of quiet Ginny spoke up again.

"And this is my other friend Haise Sasaki." Ginny said and Haise politely waved.

"It's nice to meet you all." Haise said and Harry looked at him.

'We're looking at my former self when I lost my memory this is amazingly surprising.' Kaneki said in Harry's mind as he nodded.

They all made small talk for a bit.

After a little while there was just a comfortable quiet as Ginny spoke quietly to her new friends.

Harry had taken a book out of his satchel and he was reading with Daphne peacefully.

The sweets trolley had come pass and they had all gotten something as Harry paid for Ginny who smiled brightly at him.

"Thanks Harry!" Ginny said before eating a chocolate frog.

Soon the ride was coming close to an end as they had already changed into there uniforms.

"Daphne do you think I'll get into Slytherin?" Astoria asked a bit scared.

"Astoria of course you will don't worry." Daphne said trying to comfort her sister.

"Astoria if it helps you feel better the hat will always listen to your input so if you truly desire to be in Slytherin the hat will let you." Harry said looking out the window.

"Does that mean I could get into Slytherin too?" Ginny asked and Harry turned to her.

"Why would you want to join Slytherin house Ginny?" Harry asked and Ginny looked out the window.

"Well I'm only asking because I want to be in Gryffindor with my brothers and Jessie but Ron is a bit annoying and he barely would pay attention to me as it is." Ginny said sighing a bit and Harry smiled.

"Even if your idiotic brother is like that you still have my sister and her friends to talk to as well as your new ones." Harry said and Ginny smiled and nodded.

"You seem very nice Harry." Luna said and Harry turned to her.

"You seem nice as well but a bit odd as well." Harry said and Daphne smacked his shoulder.

"No it's quite alright I know I am odd." Luna said and Harry shook his head.

"Rest assured Lovegood I did not mean you are odd in a bad way I meant that you are unique from others making you special." Harry said as the train came to a stop.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL