Chapter 73

No one's POV

"I like it." Ginny said referring to her brothers hair as she sat beside Bill.

"You're so old fashioned, mum, anyway it's nowhere near as long as Professor Dumbledore's..."

Next to Mrs. Weasley, Fred, George and Charlie were all talking spiritedly about the World Cup.

"It's got to be Ireland." Charlie said thickly, through a mouthful of potato.

"They flattened Peru in the semi-finals."

"Bulgaria have Viktor Krum." Fred said.

"Krum's a decent player, Ireland have got seven." Charlie said shortly.

"I wish England had gone through, though, that was embarrassing, that was."

"What happened?" Jessie asked curiously.

"Went down to Transylvania, three hundred and ninety to ten." Charlie said gloomily.

"Shocking performance and Wales lost to Uganda, and Scotland were slaughtered by Luxembourg."

"That does remind me of something though." Kyle said as he stretched for a moment.

"I heard about this while in Diagon Alley that apparently there was a new player on China, he's a seeker."

"Oh yeah, he's that new guy I think his name was Qin Shi Huang." Fred said and George nodded.

"Newbie and he's already making waves as a seeker for the Chinese team some say he is actually an emperor before he joined the Chinese team." George said.

"Gonna be interesting to see him play."

Mr. Weasley conjured up candles to light the darkening garden before they had pudding (home-made strawberry ice cream), and by the time they had finished, moths were fluttering low over the table and the warm air was perfumed with the smells of grass and honeysuckle.

Harry felt at peace for a moment as he watched the moths fly.

"This is nice." Daphne said to him and he nodded as a small smile graced his face.

"Oh that's right did you hear anything from Technoblade?" Jessie asked curiously and Harry nodded.

"From what he told me, he and Sirius are ok but that picture was driving him crazy to the point he was going to burn it down." Harry said and Jessie gave a quiet laugh.

"Look at the time." Mrs. Weasley said suddenly, checking her wristwatch.

"You really should be in bed, the whole lot of you, you'll be up at the crack of dawn to get to the Cup, Harry and Daphne, if you leave your school lists out, I'll get your things for you tomorrow in Diagon Alley, I'm getting everyone else's, there might not be time after the World Cup, the match went on for five days last time."

"Wow." Was all Harry said.

"Be nice to have a break." Percy said as he chuckled.

"Though I'd loathe to think of what happen to my in-tray if that does happen."

"Yeah, someone might slip dragon dung in it again, eh, Perce?" Fred asked.

Percy looked at his brother for a moment before his eyes narrowed.

"I know that was the both of you and rest assured I would sleep with one eye open." He said as an evil smile came to his face.

TimeSkip

Harry was sitting on the bed as he was putting on his eyepatch when he heard the door open.

"Oh, Harry dear, your already awake." Mrs. Weasley said and Harry nodded.

"I'll wake up Daphne in a moment." He said and Mrs. Weasley nodded as she left the room.

Harry stood up and turned to Daphne and shook her a bit.

"Daphne, it's time to wake up." He said quietly as he felt her begin to stir.

"I'm beginning to regret having chose to come along." She muttered as she sat up while Harry chuckled and kissed her forehead.

"I'll be outside waiting for you to dress." He said as he walked out of the door.

"S'time already?" He heard Fred ask as he leaned against the door next to Ron's room and waited before Daphne came out.

They went downstairs where they met up with Kyle and Jessie who were still tired as they headed downstairs towards the kitchen.

Mrs. Weasley was stirring the contents of a large pot on the stove while Mr. Weasley was sitting at the table, checking a sheaf of large parchment tickets.

He looked up as the four entered and spread his arms so they could see his clothes more clearly.

He was wearing what appeared to be a golfing jumper and a very old pair of jeans, slightly to big for him and held up by a thick leather belt.

"What d'you think?" He asked anxiously.

"We're supposed to go incognito - do I look like a Muggle, Harry? Kyle?"

"Yeah, very good." Kyle said as he smiled while Harry nodded while the twins and Ron walked into the kitchen as well.

"Where's Bill and Charlie and Per-Per-Percy?" George asked as he failed to stifle a large yawn.

"Well, they're apparating, aren't they?" Mrs. Weasley said, heaving the large pot over to the table an starting to ladle porridge into bowls.

"So they can have a bit of a lie-in."

Harry knew that Apparating was very difficult, it meant to disappear from one place and reappearing almost instantly in another as he had seen when the Dementors Apparated him to Bellatrix and Sirius.

"So they're still in bed?" Fred said grumpily, pulling his bowl of porridge towards him.

"Why can't we Apparate, too?"

"Because you're not of age and you haven't got your test." Mrs. Weasley snapped.

"And where have those girls got to?"

She bustled out of the kitchen and they heard her climbing the stairs.

"You have to pass a test to Apparate?" Kyle asked.

"Oh, yes." Mr. Weasley said,tucking the tickets safely into the back pocket of his jeans.

"The Department of Magical Transportation had to fine a couple of people the other day for Apparating without a licence, it's not easy, Apparition, and when it's not done properly it can lead to nasty complications, this pair I'm talking about went and splinched themselves."

Everyone around the table except Harry and Kyle winced.

"Er - splinched?" Kyle asked.

"They left half of themselves behind." Harry told him as he ate a bit.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL