Chapter 15

No one's POV

Bellatrix had calmed down as she sat in front of Harry while she wiped her eyes.

"Tell anyone I cried like such a baby I'll kill you." She said but even though she threatened him she had a smile on her face but not an insane one rather a happy smile.

"I wouldn't dare so let's talk." Harry said and he and Bellatrix talked about anything just as Harry had with Sirius.

"I know what it's like to hate the world I was tortured for four years before I broke free and then I turned into a monster because of it." Harry said and Bellatrix eyes widened.

"You dont look like a monster to me." Bellatrix said as Harry took off his eyepatch and let his Kagune and Kakugan activate as he looked at her.

"Am I still not a monster to you hears some fun information for you I'm a monster, I've eaten actual people I could kill anything I please now tell me am I still not a monster to you!" Harry screamed at her and a few tears fell.

"I'm just a freak he was right all along I just hoped he wasn't." Harry said and this time Bellatrix hugged the boy.

"No your not just because someone said you are doesn't mean you must believe them and to me you aren't a monster just a boy who's scared of the world and hides it behind a mask." Bellatrix said.

Harry laid his head on her shoulder and silently cried as well.

'She doesn't see me as a monster...even after showing her my Ghoul side she would still hug me amd try to contfort me is this what a mother's love feels like?' He questioned as he stayed in place.

"Yes it is Harry it's just like this and don't worry you'll have the same experience with your parents when they wake up but that doesn't mean you can't see her as a mother figure she could really use someone like that in her life Harry a son." Kaneki said in Harry's mind.

"Bellatrix thank you for this." Harry said and Bellatrix pulled away as Harry deactivated his Kagune and Kakugan putting his eyepatch back on.

"It's no problem Harry." Bellatrix said and Harry thought he would do something for her.

He took out his wand and lifted her sleeve pointing to and muttered various incantations as the mark slowly faded away.

Bellatrix looked at her arm now holding no mark at all and smiled brightly.

"Your free Bellatrix." Harry said and Bellatrix nodded.

Soon they had been talking for a long time and Harry learnt of Bellatrix hatred for Rudolphus and Rabastian Lestrange.

Bellatrix learnt that Harry had a good knowledge of spells and offered to teach him Unforgivables which Harry accepted.

Bellatrix was shocked at his answer.

"Why would you want to learn them?" She asked him and Harry shrugged.

"Magic is magic all spells can be used to kill yet they are not labelled Unforgivables for that why should these be." Harry said which Bellatrix was left in thought about realising he was right.

"How are you so smart of an eleven year old?" Bellatrix asked and he shrugged again.

"I have had to grow up quickly and with growing up I had to learn many things as well." Harry said and Bellatrix chuckled.

Soon they talked about anything again that came to mind enjoying the conversation before Harry had to leave her.

"Goodbye Bellatrix it's been very nice talking to you I really enjoyed this." Harry said and Bellatrix pulled him into a tight hug.

"Promise me you'll visit." Bellatrix said and Harry nodded hugging her back.

"Of course I will." Harry said and Bellatrix gave him one more squeeze before she let go and Harry left her cell but not before turning to the Dementor who came back.

"If anyone comes near Bellatrix in any form that isn't with care or kindness and wishes to do harm give them the kiss this is for when I am not here you are to protect her as are the others but still do your job." Harry said to the Dementor who nodded.

"Yes master I will inform the others of this does this apply to Sirius Black as well?" The Dementor asked and Harry nodded.

"Of course." Harry said as he cracked his finger as the Dementor left to spread word.

Harry turned to Bellatrix giving her one more look and small smile and left.

Snape and Harry left Azkaban and once again Snape put his hand on Harry's shoulder and aparated them to St. Mungo's were they went passed the administration were they were given information on were the room was.

Harry stood outside the door slightly shaking as he entered.

There be saw his parents both laying in a bed with montiors giving there heart rate with another connected to a drip giving the bodies fluids there bodies put under stasis charms.

"Hello mum, dad...it's me Harry." He said looking at them.

Harry walked next to his mother.

"Now I see where Jessica gets her looks from." Harry said quietly and went to his father and looked at him.

"Heh I guess I look like you though not anymore I'd assume...I'm sorry for everything both of you I'm so sorry." Harry said and for the second time that day he cried.

This was the most Harry ever cried in his time becoming a Ghoul.

He knelt down and continued crying.

"I-I d-don't k-know what I am anymore I don't feel human anymore...I've killed people and eaten them because I had to I hate myself but it's apart of me now I must do it." Harry said as he wiped his eyes and stood up.

"But I'll try and be the person I am now and when you wake up I'm gonna do everything in my power to try and be better but it will take a while and I don't know where to start." Harry said and looked at his parents.

"Maybe one day you'll be proud of me I hope anyway." Harry said saying goodbye and walking out of the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT