Chapter 94

No one's POV

"Ah, yeah, that can happen when they blast off." Hagrid said, nodding.

"Eurgh!" Lavender Brown said again.

"Hagrid what that pointy thing on it?"

"Ah, some of 'em have got stings." Hagrid said enthusiastically.

"I reckon they're the males...the females've got sorta sucker things in their bellies...I think they might suck blood."

"Well, I can certainly see why we're trying to keep them alive." Malfoy said sarcastically before he sighed.

"Sorry, Hagrid, I'm sure their useful in some way."

The rest of the class went on before they walked back to the castle for lunch.

"That was certainly... something." Kyle said trying to be nice about it.

"Don't kid yourself, we all know the best thing to do is to stamp on lot before they start attacking us all." Harry said.

"Well you don't have to say that to Hagrid, he was so happy about teaching." Jessie said and Harry nodded.

"That is true." Malfoy said nodding.

"They were still rather repulsive." Daphne said.

"That is also true." Kyle said.

They seperated and as they sat down at their appropriate house tables before they served themselves.

Harry simply ate in silence as the others looked at him.

"What?" He asked looking at them.

"You put the food on the plate yourself." Draco said and Harry nodded.

"Yes...is that a problem?" Harry asked confused.

"Nothing dear." Daphne said as they went back to eating.

The made some light conversation before the bell rang which indicated that afternoon classes were starting.

Harry was amazed at how much he enjoyed Ancient Runes.

He found it fascinating to learn about the different properties that ruins contained and how they could be applied to.

After a few more classes dinner had rolled around.

"Hey Harry, come look at this." Malfoy said as he held he Daily Prophet in his hands.

Harry raised an eyebrow as he walked over to him and looked at the newspaper.

"Mr. Weasley is in the paper." Malfoy said as Harry took it from him and read over it.

"Well that's just disgraceful, the fool who wrote his couldn't even get his name right." Harry said angered slightly.

"Well nothing we could do now, I suppose we just have to go on."

"That's right." Draco said as he took the paper back.

TimeSkip

The next two days passed without any incident well unless one would count the fact that Neville had melted his sixth cauldron in Potions.

Harry and Daphne were walking towards their houses first DADA class.

"Professor Snape is in an oddly good mood, he only took five points from Gryffindor this week." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"The year is still young." Harry said.

Truth be told, the Slytherin Fourth-years were looking forwards to Technoblade and queued up outside his classroom before the bell had even rung.

They were having an were sharing this lesson with Gryffindor which was a bit of an annoyance but they didn't mind it all too much.

Harry and Daphne got in and sat down together before everyone took out copies of The Dark Forces: A guide to Self-Protection, and waited, all of them quiet even without Harry having to say something.

Soon they heard footsteps echoing down the corridor before the door opened behind them revealing Technoblade as he smiled.

"Man, I knew you guys were nerds but I didn't expect you to be Ravenclaw level." Technoblade said as he walked in closing the door behind him.

As he walked past the students, they couldn't help but shiver at his presence as if he was a great force to be reckoned with even though he didn't seem threatening at all.

"I'm gonna tell you all the same thing I told all the classes I've had before you guys." Technoblade said as he turned and folded his arms.

"Put those textbooks away, you're not gonna need them."

They returned the books to their bags, Harry had to admit, he was a bit excited for this class.

He took register before he put it away and addressed the class.

"All right." Technoblade said as his smile got bigger.

"So I got a letter from Professor Lupin about this class and you all seem pretty well versed in dark creatures which was followed by a list I'm not gonna get into."

"But since that's the case, we're gonna go over what you guys are behind with."

Technoblade put his hands behind his back as he started walking, his red eyes moving from student to student.

"Can anyone guess, what that would be?" He asked.

There was a general murmur of assent.

"Curses." Malfoy said and Technoblade nodded.

"Ding ding ding, and I'm here to bring you up to scratch on what wizards can do to each other, personally I don't see the point in spells."

Technoblade held out his hand as a sword appeared in it as he rested it on his shoulder.

"But that's just a me thing, but I've got one year to teach you all how to deal with Dark-" Technoblade was cut off.

"What, aren't you staying?" Ron blurted out as Technoblade lifted the blade and pointed it to Ron.

"Ah, Mr Weasley, answering your question, I've got one year to do it because why would I want to have to teach this longer than I need to, if ya can't figure it out after a year, then I haven't failed as a teacher, you've failed as students." Technoblade said before making the sword vanish.

"Now let's get straight into it."

"Curses, the come in many strengths and forms, now, according to the ministry of magic, I'm supposed to teach you guys counter curses and leave it at that."

Technoblade just laughed in response to this.

"But that just sounds boring and since I don't quite care for government figures, we're gonna spice up this lesson." Technoblade said before he returned to the front and turned to address the whole class.

"We're getting into the illegal dark curses, I think some of you know them well."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL