Chapter 29

No one's POV

TimeSkip: Christmas Day

Harry had been sleeping peacefully before someone jumped on his bed.

Harry opened his eye and looked at who it was to reveal Daphne's younger sister while Harry groaned.

"Harry wake up its Christmas!" Astoria said excitedly as she left his room presumably to wake up her sister.

Harry got out of bed and cracked his finger.

Harry put on his eye patch and left the room he slept in and went downstairs to see the whole Greengrass family was already there.

Harry walked to them and nodded.

"Good morning and happy Christmas I'm sorry if you had been waiting for me to get here." Harry said and Evelyn smiled and shook her head.

"It's nothing Harry really now come and open a present." She said and Harry tilted his head.

"Someone gave me a gift?" Harry asked curiously as he walked to them as they sat near a tree.

Daphne smiled and held a present to Harry.

"This is from me and my sister." She said and Harry took it and opened it carefully.

It was a small box as Harry opened the box he smiled as he took out a black leather eye patch.

Harry smiled as he took off his eye patch replacing it with the one they had gotten him.

"Thank you." Harry said letting a bigger smile grace his face.

Harry smiled as the others opened there gifts.

Harry chuckled as he walked and took out two gifts from the tree and handed one to Astoria and the other to Daphne.

"Happy Christmas both of you." Harry said smiling at them.

Astoria opened hers and a box and inside was a wide assortment of sweets as her eyes lit up.

"Thank you Harry!" Astoria said and Harry nodded.

"I'm sorry I didn't know what you like so I got you sweets." Harry said but Astoria shook her head.

"It's wonderful Harry thank you." Astoria said and ate a sweet.

Daphne opened hers and it revealed to be a set of books.

"I know you like fictional books so I found a place in the muggle world that sold them this is a book about a boy named Perseus Jackson." Harry said.

Daphne stood up and hugged him before squealing in excitement.

"It's perfect Harry thank you so much." Daphne said and Harry smiled and hugged back.

Harry pulled away and sat down and as was about to Oliver and Evelyn stopped him.

"Harry you have more presents you know." Oliver said and Harry's eye widened.

"Are you sure?" Harry asked and Evelyn smiled and handed him two gifts.

"It's from you sister and a friend named Kyle and our present is one Astoria gave us an idea for but open these first." Evelyn said.

Harry opened the one from his sister first to reveal a framed photo and with a picture of his parents when they were awake waving at him with him and his sister in the photo.

Harry stayed quiet as he looked at the photo.

Harry put the photo down and wiped his eye from any loose tears.

Harry opened Kyle's gift and opened he smiled as it was another photo.

The photo was of him, Daphne, his sister and Kyle standing in the photo as the three of them where laughing with Harry smiling.

Harry put the photo down and smiled.

Daphne looked at the photos and put a hand on his shoulder smiling as well.

Once they finished a loud and multiple bark could be heard outside.

"I believe that's our present for you harry." Oliver said and Harry's eyebrow raised in curiousity.

The parents led the three of them outside and they saw a giant three headed dog.

"Happy Christmas Harry." Evelyn and Oliver said together.

Harry walked to the dog and took off his eye patch flashing his Kakugan and glared.

"Sit!" Harry commanded as the Cerberus whined and sat down.

Harry walked to it and rubbed each of its heads.

"You got him a Cerberus?" Daphne asked in shock.

"Mum, Dad I said get Harry a pet like an owl or cat not a giant three headed dog!" Astoria said.

"I wanted to get him a small pet as well but your mother wanted to get him this." Oliver said as he watched Harry and the dog interact.

"Well you said it was his first pet so I wanted him to get something extraordinary." Evelyn said.

"Mum where did you even get a Cerberus?" Daphne asked.

"I have a friend who breeds them and got one for free." Evelyn said.

Harry walked to them with the Cerberus following behind him.

"This is mine?" Harry asked and they nodded.

"Yes he is." Evelyn said and Harry moved forward and hugged both Oliver and Evelyn

"Thank you." Harry said quietly.

Both of them had hugged Harry back before they pulled away.

"So Harry what are you going to name him?" Oliver asked and Harry turned to the Cerberus.

"I believe I will name him Storm." Harry said and the dogs tried to lick him but Harry managed to avoid them.

Soon the rest of the day was spent as the family are together as Harry had given Oliver and Evelyn there gifts.

At Hogwarts

Kyle had been sitting in the common room of Gryffindor when he saw Jessie running down stairs excitedly.

"Happy Christmas Kyle." Jessie said as she dragged Kyle towards the tree.

Jessie excitedly handed Kyle a present.

Kyle smiled and did the same with Jessie.

They both smiled and opened each other's presents.

"Oh my gosh thank you Kyle." Jessie said and looked at her gift.

It was a necklace with a heart on it.

Jessie turned to Kyle and handed the necklace to her.

"Put it on me please." Jessie said and turned around and Kyle smiled and put it one her as she moved her hair out of the way.

Kyle smiled as he opened his gift and saw it was a picture of himself and Jessie.

Kyle smiled and looked up at the picture to see Jessie looked down a bit embarrassed.

Jessie looked up at him and saw his smile.

"It's very nice thank you Jessie." Kyle said.

Jessie nodded and they went back to opening the gifts they had received.

Both were surprised to have received a present from Harry.

Needless to say everyone enjoyed there Christmas.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL