Chapter 24

No one's POV

Harry and Daphne were on a train back to King's Cross station were they would meet Daphne's family and together go to there home.

The train ride was quiet and enjoyable as they talked and read together.

'Hey Harry.' Harry heard Touka speak in his mind as he looked at Daphne who was sleeping on his shoulder.

'Yes Touka what do you need?' Harry asked and he heard Touka chuckle.

'Would you name your son after Kaneki-kun?' Touka asked him and Harry raised an eyebrow.

'What does that matter?' Harry asked and he waited for Touka to answer.

'Because Kaneki-kun and I where going to have another child and I wanted to name him after Kaneki-kun can you please do this for me?' Touka asked him and Harry sat for a minute in silence.

'Alright Touka I'll name my son after Kaneki.' Harry said and he was immediately pulled into his mind.

Touka hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Harry thank you so much this means a lot to me." Touka said and Harry smiled.

"Does Kaneki know about you asking me for this?" Harry asked him and Touka shook her head.

"He doesn't actually I wanna keep this a secret." Touka said and Harry nodded.

Kaneki walked towards them having left the house that was created in his mind.

"Oh Harry what are you doing here?" Kaneki asked as he cracked his finger.

"Oh Touka wanted me to visit." Harry said and Kaneki nodded his head.

"I see what did she want to talk about?" Kaneki asked and Harry looked at Touka.

"She wanted to see if I could find different kinds of candy for her." Harry said and Touka nodded

"I see well then I'd like to inform you that Daphne is trying to get your attention." Kaneki said as he walked to Touka.

Harry nodded and left his inner world and looked at Daphne.

"Sorry I was deep in thought for a moment but what do you need me for Daphne?" Harry asked and Daphne giggled.

"I was saying we're almost near the station just another hour." Daphne said as she laid her head on his shoulder.

Harry gave a small smile and kissed her forehead.

"Thank you for telling me." Harry said and looked out the window watching as they passed trees and even some houses in the distance.

One hour later

Harry had heard the sound of the train stopping and opened his eye to see that they were at the station.

Harry turned to Daphne and shook her gently.

"Daphne were here it's time to wake up." Harry said and Daphne slowly opened her eyes and sat up stretching her arms and giving a small yawn that Harry found cute.

Harry stood up and put his book back in his satchel hiding it under his coat before taking Daphne's trunk off from where it was kept.

"Come on Harry I can see my parents and sister from the window." Daphne said excitedly as she took his hand.

She led him outside where she let go of his hand and ran to hug her parents and sister.

Harry looked at the four of them and thought about what his life would be like if he had still had his parents and sister together.

Daphne's parents looked up to see Harry and smiled.

"I assume this is the Harry you've been talking about Daphne?" Daphne's mother said as she walked to Harry.

Harry nodded and her mother pulled Harry into a hug which shocked him.

"I know your mother Harry Lily was a dear friend of mine we visited them recently actually oh where are my manners my name is Evelyn." Evelyn said as she pulled away from the boy who regained his composure and nodded.

Harry then turned to the man who was walking next to her who was giving him a look as if he was trying to determine something.

"Your the one my daughter spoke about?" He asked Harry who nodded keeping his neutral face.

"I am my name is Hadrian Kaneki but I go by Harry it's a pleasure to meet you both." Harry said as he held out his hand.

Her father laughed and shook his hand smiling at him.

"I am Oliver a pleasure my boy now let's be off." Oliver said to Harry and the Greengrass women.

"Sweetie where is your trunk?" Evelyn asked Daphne who pointed to Harry who was carrying it as he walked quietly.

"Oh he is a gentleman if he's willing to carry your trunk I've carried it once and found it to be heavier than I had initially thought." Oliver said teasing his daughter.

Daphne huffed as she blushed in embarrassment of her father.

"Dad please don't embarrass me." Daphne said.

"It's my job to embarrass my daughter's in front of boys or in this case there betrothed." Oliver said.

Harry looked at how the family interacted with each other and sighed.

'Harry don't worry you have Bellatrix to keep you company as well as Sirius, your sister and friends.' Touka said in his mind and Harry nodded knowing she was in fact right.

"Harry where is your trunk?" Astoria Daphne's younger sister asked looking around.

Harry showed her his satchel and replied,"This is where I keep my things."

Astoria was confused but said nothing else on the matter and went to talk to her sister.

Once they were in a good place at the station they all aparated to the Greengrass Manor.

Harry examined the Manor and was amazed by it.

It wasn't overly extravagant but Harry saw how beautiful it was and it looked quite ancient.

They entered the Manor and Daphne turned to her parents.

"I'm going to give Harry a tour of the manor." Daphne said as she dragged Harry away.

"Astoria why don't you go with them." Evelyn said and Astoria nodded and followed them giggling excitedly.

"I couldn't believe that was Harry when we first saw him." Evelyn said honestly once they were alone together.

"I agree but those eyes where unmistakably Lily's but looking into them they seemed so lifeless and lacked any real emotions." Oliver said frowning a bit.

"Yes I see it as well and when i first saw Harry and his sister I was certain Harry's hair was raven black." Evelyn said suspiciously.

Harry looked at Daphne and stopped her as she had dragged him upstairs.

"Daphne I'd like you to meet my mother." Harry said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL