Chapter 18

No one's POV

Harry stood tall wearing his Ghoul outfit and mask.

"I forgot how good that mask was." Kaneki said in Harry's mind and he smiled under it nodding.

Harry walked to the window and opened it.

"Dementor." Harry said and almost instantly one appeared in front of him.

"You called master?" It said in a scratchy voice and Harry nodded.

"Take me to Bellatrix cell." Harry said and the ghostly thing nodded its head putting a hand on Harry's shoulder but not before he took a book as they apparated into the cell.

Bellatrix sat in her cell recalling the day with a smile on her face until she turned and saw the figure in front of her.

"Hello Bellatrix I told you I would be back." Harry said taking off his mask to let her know it was really him.

"Hello Harry but why are you here again?" She asked him.

"I'm here to kill Rabastian and Rudolphus Lestrange for you." He said and her smile only got wider.

"You'd really do that for me?" She asked as she pulled the boy into a hug again overjoyed hearing that.

"Of course I would and then I have to visit Sirius for a moment." Harry said and she pulled away and nodded to him.

"I'll see you then and thank for coming to visit again Harry." Bellatrix said and Harry nodded before he put his mask back on as the Dementor put a hand on his shoulder and aparated away.

Harry stood in the cell of Rudolphus Lestrange who looked at Harry.

"Who are you boy?" Rudolphus sneered at him and Harry activated his Kagune and Kakugan.

"I'm the one who's going to kill you." Harry said as he grabbed his arms and stabbed his legs with his Kagune bringing a pained scream from Rudolphus.

"Go give Rabastian the kiss and return to me." Harry said and the Dementor nodded and left.

"Why are you doing this?" Rudolphus asked and Harry glared at him.

"Because I hate you so does Bellatrix." Harry said and Rudolphus eyes widened at the name.

"That bitch I should have killed her!" Rudolphus said and Harry stabbed his chest puncturing his left lung and breaking his ribs as Rudolphus spat up blood.

"You will never talk about her like that she cares for me and you dare insult her like that I was going to kill you quickly but now I will make you suffer." Harry said as he let Rudolphus drop to the ground and stabbed him several times in his arms and legs leaving them to bleed heavily before Harry walked closer to him and and grabbed him.

"What did you call Bellatrix go on say it again?" Harry said as he punched Rudolphus throat hard and threw him into a wall.

Rudolphus spat out blood trying to crawl away from Harry.

The Dementor returned to Harry.

"It has been done master his face was one of pure terror begging me not to." The Dementor said and Harry nodded.

"Thank you now take me back to Bellatrix." Harry said wiping off the blood from his mask.

The Dementor nodded and put it's hand on Harry's shoulder and aparated back to Bellatrix.

"It's done you are now free from him." Harry said and took note off Bellatrix yell of joy and laughter that followed before she composed herself.

"Thank you Harry but now that he is dead I am no longer bound to him by name but I am also no longer a black what am I then?" Bellatrix asked him and Harry smiled under the mask.

"You are from this day on Bellatrix Kaneki and if you want... my adoptive mother." Harry said and expected her to say nothing but she had a gentle smile on her face.

"Then I'd be honoured to be your mother even if through adoption Harry I know Lily will always be your mother but I will try to fill that place as best I could." Bellatrix said and Harry nodded.

"Then I'll be going for now Mum and like I said to Sirius I'll get you out of here soon." Harry said as he turned to the Dementor.

"Goodbye my baby I'll be here excited for your next visit." Bellatrix said and gave Harry one more hug before Harry left to Sirius cell.

Harry stood in front of the sleeping Sirius and took off his mask.

"Padfoot wake up." Harry said nudging Sirius with his foot.

"Prongs...five more...minutes." Sirius said and Harry chuckled for a second before giving Sirius a light kick on the leg.

Sirius woke up and rubbed his eyes and turned to Harry.

"Harry what the bloody hell are you doing here?" Sirius asked him.

"I came to bring you this book, kill Rudolphus and Rabastian Lestrange and got adopted by Bellatrix who is now my adopted mother." Harry said and Sirius nodded before his eyes went wide.

"Excuse me run all that by me again." Sirius said in a very shocked tone and Harry sat down and explained everything again to Sirius.

Sirius jaw dropped hearing this but was a little happy about him killing Rudolphus and Rabastian.

"Damn pup that's impressive I hated those two back in Hogwarts now what are your thoughts on killing Lucius Malfoy?" Sirius asked him and Harry thought about it.

"I would have to talk to his wife to find if she is happy with him or not but even then I can't he has a son." Harry said and Sirius cursed slightly.

"Damn it well maybe you can get my cousin out of there at least." Sirius said and Harry nodded.

"I'll try." Harry said as he gave Sirius the book and Harry put his mask back on as the Dementor aparated them back to Harry's room.

"Thank you for bringing me back." Harry said to the Dementor.

"Of course Master I will take my leave now." The Dementor said and Harry nodded as he took of his Ghoul outfit and mask and changed into pajamas and put his Ghoul outfit in a case under his bed with his mask laying under his pillow.

Harry left the room and sat in the common room alone.

"Well then Daphne might enjoy the surprise of hearing about my new adoptive mother." Harry said as leaned back against the armchair he was sitting in.

Harry sat there for a few hours before returning to his dorm were he fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL