Chapter 55

No one's POV

Unknown to Harry everyone had taken a step back.

"Harry! Nice of you to volunteer!" Hagrid said and Harry turned around seeing they had all stepped back as he sighed and walked over to Hagrid who put a hand on his shoulder and turned around back to Buckbeak.

Harry began to approach Buckbeak but Hagrid slowed him down a bit.

"Careful now, Harry, a hippogriff is a very proud creature so don't go to fast or he might think your attacking him." Hagrid earned and Harry nodded.

Harry knew that he could easily kill the beast but that would just ruin Hagrids class so he decided to just listen to Hagrid and approached slowly.

Buckbeak looked at Harry and tilted it's head before it walked a little closer to him.

"Now now, Harry." Hagrid said and Harry nodded as he bowed slightly before the creature.

Buckbeak looked at Harry for a moment making no move before it soon followed in suit and bowed to him as well.

Harry stood up straight and looked at the creature while Hagrid walked next to Harry.

"Good job, Harry." Hagrid said as he tossed Buckbeak a dead ferret which he ate quickly.

Harry walked over to Buckbeak and gently rubbed his neck as a small smile graced his face.

"I think he'll let you ride him now." Hagrid said and this threw Harry off.

"What?" Harry asked but Hagrid had already picked him up and put him on Buckbeaks back.

Buckbeak then took off running as Harry put his hands on the animals back.

Buckbeak ran towards the other students but before it got close its wings spread and it took off into the air.

Buckbeak soared through the air and Harry held on a bit tighter to him as he realised something.

"This is...amazing..." He said as he slowly let go of Buckbeak as they soared over the river that was near Hogwarts.

"You seem to be enjoying this, Harry." Kaneki said as he smiled at Harry who nodded.

"I am...this is...freeing." He said as he looked at the sky.

It was a bit cloudy signalling that rain would soon be coming as the sun shone a bit through them.

Buckbeak returned to where the other students were along with Hagrid.

Buckbeak landed and trotted for a bit before he came to a stop and Harry climbed off his back only to be met with applause from Slytherin along with his sister and friends from Gryffindor.

Hagrid threw another ferret for Buckbeak who ate it while Harry walked back to his place.

"How was it?" Tracy asked and Harry took Daphne's hand.

"It was nice." Harry said as Jessie, Kyle and Hermione walked over to him.

"That looked so fun! I wish I had done that too." Jessie said and Harry smiled a bit.

"Well I'm sure that you can have a chance to go as well as long as you listen to Hagrid." Harry said and Jessie nodded.

Malfoy unknowingly walked a bit too close to Buckbeak causing the creature to react thinking Malfoy intended to attack as he gave a cry and raised himself to his hind legs.

Malfoy turned as his eyes widened in shock as Buckbeak came down on him.

Before he knew what happened he was shoved out of the way as Buckbeaks claws cut Harry's arms who merely glared at Buckbeak.

"Stand down." Harry said as Buckbeak flailed its wings but Harry wasn't having it as he took one step forward.

"I said calm down, now!" Harry commanded and the creature stopped as it paused looking at him before he took a few steps back.

Harry turned to Malfoy and held out his hand to him while his arm bled slightly from the cuts.

Malfoy took his hand and pulled himself up looking at the cut on his arm.

"H-Harry you..."

"I saw my friend in trouble and I saw a Slytherin who needed to be protected." Harry said as he looked at the cut and sighed.

"Come on, Harry I'll take you to Madam Pomfrey." Hagrid said as he looked at the class.

"Oh uh, class dismissed." Hagrid said as he motioned for Harry to follow him as they left together.

After that it was soon time for tea as they were all in the Great Hall.

Harry walked in with his arm in a cast as he walked over to his house and sat down eating a piece of toast.

"Harry are you ok?" Tracy asked and Harry nodded as he pulled his arm out and broke the cast off before he stretched his arm a bit.

"My body healed on the way here." He said as he yawned a bit.

Daphne took his hand as pulled him closer and whispered something to him and Harry turned to them and raised an eyebrow.

"I suppose we have time before we need to go to class...very well." Harry said as the two got up and left the Great Hall.

"Where are they going?" Keith asked and Astoria giggled while Tracy merely smirked.

"I say they need to find something from the broom closet together." She said.

In actuality, Harry and Daphne were in Harry's room finalising some things for their wedding.

"Anyway the last thing we need to worry about is well...do you know how to dance Harry?" Daphne asked and Harry nodded which genuinely shocked Daphne.

"You do?" They asked and Harry nodded.

"Touka and Kaneki made it a point that I learn how to dance." Harry said as he laid down on his bed and closed his eye for a moment as Daphne laid down next to him.

"Do you want to have a honeymoon?" Daphne asked and Harry looked at her and nodded.

"Yes...I'd like to go somewhere that just the two of us can spend time together without our friends and family...just us." Harry said as he wrapped his arm around Daphne.

Daphne smiled at Harry as he snuggled against his chest.

"Those twins had better turn me back in this year." Daphne said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL