Chapter 17

No one's POV

Harry and Daphne walked into the library as they let go of each other's hand.

They walked around and turned to look for his sister and her friends.

"I think we should just go Jessica he's probably not even coming." Harry heard a voice say and identified it as Hermione

"You don't know that he could just be coming late." Another voice said that Harry didn't know.

"No he's not I knew it he doesn't care about you at all." Harry stood behind Ron as he said that.

"Ronald I do care for my sister." Harry said glaring at Ron who jumped in shock before he glared at Harry.

"Oh sure you are then why are you so late?" Ron said as he glared at Harry.

"I was visiting my parents that's why." Harry said as he and Daphne sat down next to Jessica.

"Hello Jessica how long have you been here?" Harry asked her and she smiled at him.

"Oh not long just a few minutes honestly and this is my new friend Kyle." Jessica said and Harry looked at Kyle who smiled.

"Hello I'm Kyle, Kyle Trager I know what you are thinking yes my parents are muggle they adopted me when I was a child and Jessie speaks very highly of you and you seem like a nice person." Kyle said and held out his hand to him.

Harry looked at his hand for a minute before shaking it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you as well I'm Harry, Harry Kaneki and are you a new friend of my sister?" Harry asked him.

"Yes he is we actually met a week ago when we bumped into each other and he apologized and since then we've been friends." Jessica said and Harry noticed that her cheeks were red as were Kyle's.

"Hmmm that's nice this is Daphne." Harry said and she gave an icy look to Ron while Kyle gave her a warm polite smile and held out his hand to her as well.

"Pleasure to meet you as well." Kyle said and she nodded and shook his hand.

"Yes I'd like to know how you met my brother." Jessica said as Kyle pulled away his hand while she shook Daphne's.

"We met on the beginning of the year when my friend and I walked into the compartment he was sitting in." Daphne said giving a small smile.

"That's nice to know so Harry umm what have you been up too before coming to Hogwarts?" Jessica asked him and he paused.

"I've been busy." Harry said as he cracked his finger getting a slight cringe from Hermione and Ron.

"Must you crack your finger like that?" Hermione asked him as he was about to speak.

"Actually I think that is considered a tic of sorts he does it to stay focused or calm down Hermione you can't be so judging we know virtually nothing about him to judge him." Surprisingly Kyle said.

"He's right Hermione we can't be judging of him." Jessica said and Hermione sighed.

"Your both right I'm sorry Kaneki for being rude." Hermione said and Harry nodded.

"Anyway now that we've come here let's go." Ron said getting up as did Hermione but Kyle and Jessica stayed sitting.

"You guys can go but I'm going to stay here." Jessica said and Kyle nodded.

"I'm staying as well." Kyle said and Ron looked furious.

"I was actually going to get some books while we're here." Hermione said and Ron stomped away.

"I'll be back." Hermione said walked towards the shelves.

"So anything new with you Harry?" Jessica asked him and Harry thought about it.

"Well I've learnt a new spell and I'm now engaged to Daphne." Harry said and Jessica and Kyle's eyes widened.

"E-Engaged w-when how?" Jessica asked.

"About an hour ago actually when I first came back." Harry said and Daphne hit his shoulder blushing.

"You weren't supposed to tell anyone yet." Daphne said and glared at Harry.

"Oh my mistake Daphne I didn't know it was a secret." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

"Well congratulations then." Kyle said and Harry nodded his thanks.

"Thank you Kyle you know I normally hate muggleborns and muggles for my own personal reasons but seeing how you are being raised by them I know the ones raising you are good people." Harry said and Kyle smiled.

"They are good people when I learnt I had magic they were ecstatic for me and my siblings were excited as well they saw it amazing and I wanted to learn how to properly use it for them." Kyle said and Harry nodded.

"Well I'm glad we have all of today and tomorrow to learn more about each other." Harry said as he sat up.

"So Harry how do you know so much in class it's like your beyond all first year magic?" Jessica asked him.

"I didn't limit myself to just studying from first year textbooks." Harry said and Jessica nodded.

"Can I maybe borrow them I learnt everything from First year textbooks so has Kyle in fact he finished them before me." Jessica said and Kyle nodded.

"How would you know that Jessica?" Daphne asked her with an eyebrow raised.

"W-we study together." Jessica said and Kyle nodded.

"Yes I've finished the First year textbooks they have some interesting spells and recipes for potions." Kyle said.

"I'd be happy to lend you my second year textbooks but I'm still studying third years." Harry said and Jessica raised an eyebrow.

"But in third year we are supposed to choose our subjects does that mean you already have subjects in mind?" Jessica asked him and Harry nodded.

Soon they all began talking to each other about anything and everything they could.

Soon it was dinner time as lunch had already passed.

"I have to go now." Harry said and stood up with the three of them following with Hermione who had just recently joined them.

"Well it is dinner time Harry let us walk with you." Jessica said and Harry shook his head.

"No I'm skipping supper I have to be somewhere else." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

Daphne knowing what he was going to do sighed and walked to him.

"Be careful Harry please." Daphne said and Harry nodded as he walked back to his room.

He turned around quickly and looked at her,"Don't worry I will be."

Harry walked back into his room taking out his Ghoul outfit and mask and putting them on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL