Chapter 96

No one's POV

Technoblade looked around the class before his eyes landed on someone that surprised Harry.

"Yes?" Technoblade said as he pointed to Neville.

"There's one - the Cruciatus Curse." Neville said, in a small but distinct voice.

Technoblade nodded a few times.

"Right you are, Mr Longbottom."

Technoblade turned and reached into the jar once again as he pulled out the next spider as he placed it down onto the desk.

This spider stood motionless however, apparently too afraid to move

"The Cruciatus Curse." Technoblade said as he looked at the spider.

"Needs a bit of a bigger target for you to get the idea."

Harry pointed his wand at the spider.

"Engorgio."

The spider swelled, it was now larger than a tarantula.

"Mr Kaneki, the curse."

Harry nodded as his eye narrowed slightly.

"Crucio." Harry muttered and at once, the spider's legs bent in upon its body, it rolled over and began to twitch horribly as it rocked from side to side.

No sound came from it, but those watching were sure that if it could have given voice, it would have been screaming.

Harry did not remove his wand, nor did Technoblade give him any command to stop.

The spider then started to shudder and jerk more violently.

"I think that's enough." Kyle said as Technoblade looked at him before nodding.

"He's right, that's enough." Technoblade said as Harry nodded as he raised his wand as the spider relaxed.

The reason that Technoblade had stopped Harry was that out the corner of his eye Kyle had nudged his head to Neville, he could see that Nevilles hands were clenched upon the desk in front of him, his knuckles white and his eyes were wide and horrified.

Though the spider had now relaxed, it was still twitching.

"Reducio." Harry muttered as the spider shrank back to its proper size before Technoblade put it back into the jar.

"Pain." Technoblade said softly.

"You don't need knives or even whips to torture someone if you can perform the Cruciatus Curse...that one was said to be very popular once."

"So...anyone know any others?"

Technoblade looked around and from the looks that were on everyone's faces, he could see that they were all wondering what was going to happen to the last spider.

"Avada Kedavra." Jessica answered as Technoblade grinned before giving a nod.

"That's right...the last and worst...the killing curse." Technoblade said.

He put his hand into the glass and almost as though it knew what was coming, the third spider scuttled frantically around the bottom of the jar, trying to evade Technoblades fingers, but then he trapped it.

He placed it upon the desktop as it started to scuttle frantically across the wooden surface.

Harry narrowed his eye slightly as he watched it.

"Avada Kedavra!" Harry said.

There was a flash of blinding green light and a rushing sound, as though a vast, invisible something was soaring through the air.