Chapter 69

No one's POV

TimeSkip

A month had passed and Harry as well as Daphne now stood outside the Greengrass Manor.

They had just returned from Japan as they held their luggage with them.

Kaneki had helped them navigate around with little to no problem as well as offer translation.

The door opened revealing Bellatrix, Oiver and Evelyn as they were embraced by the three.

"Welcome back you two!" Evelyn greeted as they let go.

"How was it?" Bellatrix asked and Daphne smiled.

"It was wonderful and all the sights they had were beautiful." She said.

Harry gave a small yawn as he stretched his body a bit.

"The journey back however was a bit of an annoyance." Harry muttered as he walked to his adoptive mother.

"What happened?" Bellatrix asked and Daphne gave a small giggle as Harry glared at her for a moment.

"Apparently Lockhart's books about Harry and his sister are quite popular among the wizards there." Daphne said as she stifled a laugh.

"You weren't laughing when some of the girls flirted." Harry shot back and she glared at him a well.

"You are my husband, of course I will be angry if someone tries to flirt with you but don't act all innocent." Daphne said and Harry went quiet.

"What did Harry do?" Evelyn asked and Daphne gave Harry a look while he just shrugged.

"I strangled some boys who tried to ask Daphne out." Harry said and there was no remorse in his voice in the slightest.

"That's my boy." Bellatrix said as she messed with Harry's hair.

"Oh you might want to go into the back and check on your pet." She said and Harry nodded.

Harry went straight to the backyard after he had brought there luggage in where Jonny took it from him and apparated them straight to the rooms.

Storm was laying on the ground when they had heard movement and turned there heads seeing Harry as they quickly got up.

They ran over to him as Harry stood still before they came to a stop and sat down in front of him.

Harry smiled as he walked to the Cerberus and gave it a small hug.

"I missed you too, girl." Harry said quietly as he looked up at the hound.

Storm had grown just a bit more than before as all three heads looked down at him as he used his Kagune and rubbed each head under the chin.

"Do you still remember your commands I wonder." Harry said as he took a few steps back and looked at them.

"Storm, lay down!" Harry exlcaimed and the giant dog did as instructed.

Harry smiled before his face was serious once again.

"Fetch." Harry said as Storm got up and ran away as the ground shook slightly.

Harry waited for a moment before they returned with a large tree branch and sat down as the middle head dropped it in front of him.

Harry shook his head as a small chuckle escaped his mouth.

"You've done well but continue to behave for me." Harry said as he once again used his Kagune as he rubbed the dogs heads.

"Harry."

Daphne had walked next to him as he turned to her and tilted his head.

"Yes?"

"You're sister had sent a letter." She said as she held it out to Harry who took it from he as he read it.

Hey Harry,

If you are reading this then it means you are back from Japan which I am very glad for though I hope you had a lovely time and I can't wait to hear about it.

Anyway Dad and The Weasley's had gotten tickets to watch the Quidditch world cup together so I was wondering if you would be able to come so that we can spend some time with each other, you can bring Daphne if she wants to come as well since Dad had organised for Kyle to come too.

If you can then we'll be staying at the Burrow and leave in a few days.

I hope you get this letter your favourite sister,

Jessie

Harry read the letter and smiled as he turned to Daphne.

"Would you like to come?" He asked and Daphne shook his head.

"No thanks, I'm going to stay here and spend time with my sister, parents and mother in law." She said and Harry nodded before Storm whined.

"Sorry Storm, I didn't mean to leave you out." Daphne said as the Cerberus barked.

"It seems I should be leaving once again, luckily I don't have to pack since I already am." Harry said as he put the letter in his pocket.

He turned to Daphne and kissed her cheek.

"I think it's best I be off now so I can see her immediately." Harry said and Daphne nodded.

"I'll be seeing you then." She said as Harry started walking.

"I love you." Harry said and Daphne smiled as she watched him walk.

"I love you too." She said before turning to Storm as she began to play with the Cerberus a bit.

Harry returned inside and sighed as he walked to the room he shared with Daphne and grabbed his satchel and put it on.

He turned and walked to where his in laws and mother was.

"I'll be leaving again, it seems my sister has invited me to go with her to the Quidditch world cup with our parents and the Weasley's." Harry said as he said goodbye to his mother.

"Oh that's right, Lily told me she would be going with them, a pity though, you had just gotten back and now have to be on your way again." Evelyn said and Harry gave a shrug.

"It's fine but Daphne will be staying here this time so I will be seeing you all later I suppose." Harry said before he walked to the Floo.

He turned and smiled before taking a handful of Floo powder.

"The Burrow."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL