Chapter 7

No one's POV

Jessica had woken up from her bed in Gryffindor and began getting ready for the day hoping she wasn't late she was hoping to see her brother for the first time.

Dumbledore told her he had died in a fire but he stood alive but she didn't know why he had white hair she visited her parent but none of them had white hair.

She ran to the Great Hall and looked at Slytherin house to see her brother was not there anymore.

She ran to her house table and began eating with the rest of her house hoping to see him soon.

Harry had sat next to Daphne while Tracy sat in the desk in front of him.

"Do you notice the cat on the desk?" Tracy asked Harry and Daphne.

"It's smells like human so it's probably a teacher with an animagus form of a cat." Harry said as he read from the journal waiting for class to start.

Daphne and Tracy nodded as they took out there textbooks.

Soon enough the rest came into the class and sat down in each seat.

Soon a red head came running into the class panting.

"Thank god McGonagall isn't here yet." He said panting.

"She is here your just to blind to look closely." Harry said reading from his journal.

"What do you mean?" He asked him but Harry only pointed at the cat.

The cat jumped off the table and in its place stood Headmistress McGonagall giving the late comer a cold look.

"Very good for noticing I am an animagus Mr. Potter five points to Slytherin." She said before turning to the red head.

"Mr. Weasley please explain why you are late to my classroom." McGonagall said to him and he looked down.

"I overslept professor." He said and McGonagall looked very upset.

"Then perhaps I should transfigure you into a pocket watch that way you will know the time now sit down and take out your textbook." McGonagall said and he nodded and sat down quickly.

The class had begun with McGonagall speaking about what she expected from everyone that year.

She then told everyone to go to the first page and read through it and take down any important notes but Harry kept reading his journal.

McGonagall turned and saw Harry reading from his journal.

"Mr. Potter please tell me why you are not doing your work?"McGonagall asked him and Harry looked up at her and cracked his finger.

"Because professor I've already studied from the textbooks I learnt all the spells they have in them." Harry said and McGonagall raised an eyebrow in question.

She went to her desk and walked to Harry's desk with a match and put it down on the journal.

"Please demonstrate to the class on how to turn the matchstick into a needle." McGonagall said to him and he took out his wand.

He waved it over the match muttering the spell as the match changed into a needle.

McGonagall's eyes widened slightly as did the others in the class while three glared at him.

"Very good Mr. Potter ten points to Slytherin but please do try to pay attention in the classroom." McGonagall said as she walked back to her desk and Harry nodded as he cracked his finger and went back to reading.

The class soon ended and Harry began walking out of the classroom but was stopped.

"Excuse me Mr. Potter the headmaster has called for you to come to his office." McGonagall said and Harry nodded cracking his finger.