Chapter 10

No one's POV

"So your telling me Professor Snape praised you for saving me?" Tracy asked Harry who just recently came back and told them what happened.

"And he awarded fifty points for saving a house mate." Harry said until Daphne grabbed his arm and pulled him away.

Harry and Daphne stood alone in the hall way where Daphne punched Harry's shoulder hard.

"Don't try that again do you know how worried I was!" Daphne said as she glared at him.

"Daphne I wouldn't have been hurt at all I have regeneration it's one of the few good things of being a Ghoul." Harry said but Daphne still glared and some tears fell.

"That's not the point I don't care if you can regenerate I don't want you to take those kinds of risks." Daphne said as more tears fell.

Harry was puzzled she was crying because she was worried about him no one had ever done that before.

Harry pulled her into a hug as it was what Kaneki taught him to do in these cases and rubbed her back.

"I'm sorry then and I promise you I won't try to take risks." Harry said and Daphne stayed in his arms and they stayed like that before Daphne pulled away.

"Tell anyone I cried and I will used the same spell I used on Malfoy on you." Daphne said but she smiled as she said that.

Harry smiled as well and before they went back in Daphne kissed his cheek.

"Thank you for saving Tracy by the way Harry." She said and Harry nodded as they walked back in.

The days pasted and Harry had heard his sister and friends got detention with Malfoy for being outside past lights out.

Harry had walked to his sister one day as she was leaving potions.

"Jessica what happened how did you get detention?" Harry asked as he cracked his finger.

"Oh me, Ron and Hermione went to Hagrid's hut when we were supposed to be in bed to talk to him about something." Jessica said though she sounded strange as she said "something" like she was hiding something from him.

"What was so important that you couldn't wait to talk to Hagrid tomorrow?" Harry asked.

"She doesn't have to tell you Snake!" Harry sighed as he turned to Ron looking annoyed.

"But my sister got detention for it so it must be important." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

"Harry I'm happy your worried for me but it's alright really... actually I think you can help us." Jessica said.

"Are you crazy he's a slimy snake he could be lying about helping and just try to get us hurt or something." Ron said glaring at Harry.

"I have to agree with Ron Jessica he might be your brother but you don't really know him at all." Hermione said.

"That's because we were seperated I would have loved to have a sibling but...anyway you act as of you know me but you don't so I will help when my sister needs me too and nothing you say will change my mind." Harry said as he turned around.

Harry walked back to the others and together they went back to there classes.

The weeks had passed and it was a Friday were Harry was sitting in Snape's office as he cracked his finger.

"What did you need to talk to me about Kaneki?" Snape said and Harry sat up.

"I would like permission to visit my parents and Godfather tomorrow." Harry said and Snape raised and eyebrow.

"Who is your Godfather?" Snape asked he was expecting to hear Remus Lupin or someone else.

"Sirius Black." Harry said and Snape almost fell out of his chair hearing this.

"Kaneki I cannot allow this he is in Azkaban a very dangerous prison it is not safe." Snape said but Harry sat strong.

"Professor he is my godfather and I have a right to see him not to mention he could think we are dead for all he knows my sister and I are dead." Harry said and Snape sighed as he rubbed his head.

"...Very well Kaneki I will accompany you there to both St. Mungo's and Azkaban which shall we go to first?" Snape asked him and Harry cracked his finger.

"Azkaban." Harry said as he got up and turned to leave.

"Thank you Professor." Harry said and walked out of the classroom.

Snape sighed and rubbed his head.

"That boy will be either my best student or the death of me." Snape said as he went back to doing work.

Harry left his office and went to Slytherin house and saw Malfoy talking to Daphne in the common room.

"Forgive me for interupting but I think she would like for you to leave." Harry said as he cracked his finger.

Malfoy turned to glare at him," Mind your own business Kaneki she actually wants me around and not you she only pities you."

"No I don't I actually like being around him he's smarter than you and let's face it much better looking even with white hair and the eyepatch you are just a blonde haired ferret Draco." Daphne said as she read from Kaneki's journal.

Malfoy was furious at what she said and slapped the book out of her hands.

"How dare you call me that Greengrass perhaps I should teach you some respect." Malfoy said as he drew his wand and a crowd gathered.

Harry walked in front of Daphne picking up his book handing it back to her before he glared at Malfoy and cracked his finger.

"You are truly a pathetic spoilt brat if you throw a temper tantrum how could you possibly have gotten into Slytherin the more appropriate place would be a nursery since you act like a baby." Harry said as those in the house laughed.

"Fine then Kaneki since you think your better than me let's duel if you think you can win we will meet at-" Malfoy was cut off.

"We duel now not at another time when you might turn tail and run away." Harry said as Malfoy paled but kept his arrogant pureblood face.

"Very well and when I win you must stay away from Greengrass." Malfoy said with a smirk as Harry turned to Daphne.

"May I have permission to use you in this bet or would you rather I not?" Harry asked her as he cracked his finger.

"You may just hurt him good." Daphne said and Harry nodded.

"Very well Malfoy I accept if I win you must allow Daphne and myself to either use a spell or physically hurt you and you must let Daphne cast five spells on you do you accept?" Harry asked him and Malfoy not thinking nodded.

"I accept now prepare to lose." Malfoy said as Harry drew his wand and moved away from Daphne as the crowd followed.

Soon Malfoy and Harry got into position and glared at each other the crowd watched in anticipation even Daphne watched.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL