Chapter 60

No one's POV

Weeks had passed and Harry had come a long way with his Animagus transformations and mastered three of the four but struggled to maintain the panther form for long periods of time.

Harry and Jessie were learning the spell from their uncle on the weekends when there was no classes to worry about.

They were all in the Great Hall for breakfast, the biggest news was that Gryffindor was going against Slytherin in a Quidditch match and Jessie was a bit worried that the broom she borrowed from the school wouldn't be to well.

Owls were flying in and out of the Great Hall delivering mail to the students when one owl flew into the room with a large package and dropped it in front of Jessie who looked at it confused.

Curious about it Jessie opened the package together as her jaw dropped at the sight of what it was.

"That's a firebolt!" Ginny exclaimed in amazement as she looked at the broom.

Jessie noticed that there was a letter on the broom and she picked it up and read it along with Kyle and Hermione.

I know you have been worried about a new broom so I decided to get you a good one for your upcoming Quidditch games

-Harry

Jessie stood up and ran to Slytherins table and tackled her brother in a hug tightly.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! You are the best brother ever!" She exclaimed and Harry smiled hugging her back.

After that Harry stood up cleaning off his robes a bit as Jessie bounced in place in excitement.

Harry rolled his eyes a bit and decided to test something out.

"Jessie why not take your new broom for a test? It is after all the weekend and we only go to Hogsmeade in a few hours." Harry said and Jessie nodded as she ran back to her house table and grabbed her new broom and ran outside with her friends and Harry following behind.

Once outside Jessie got onto the broom and took off into the sky flying faster than she ever had on her Nimbus 2000.

Harry smiled as he watched his sister fly through the air screaming in joy.

The Gryffindor house Quidditch captain Oliver Wood came outside and went straight to Harry hugging him with actual tears in his eyes.

"Thank you, thank you so much." Oliver said as he cried into Harry's shoulder.

Harry just looked at Daphne telling him with his eyes to help him but she just giggled.

Harry sighed and just pat Oliver's back before he finally calmed down and let go of him.

Harry looked at his shoulder that was now soaked with tears and a bit of snot.

Harry took off his robe and laid it on the ground taking out his wand and silently cast Incendio on the robes as he watched them burn.

He summoned another one and put it one and this time he kept some good distance away from Oliver as he stood next to Daphne.

Jessie came down to the ground and her hair was a mess but the smile on her face was pure joy.

"That was amazing!" Jessie said happily and Oliver nodded.

"And with that broom we are going to destroy Slytherin!" Oliver said happily and in that moment all those who were part of Slytherin glared at him.

"Oliver..." Harry started and Oliver noticed his glare and knew where that was going to go and ran off quickly.

After that they had returned inside and went about their usual routines for the day.

Harry was walking through the halls of the school when he walked past Ron and Seamus.

"Oh look it's the snake." Ron said and Harry ignored him and kept walking.

"Wonder if he's going back to his slag of a sister and pathetic partner." Seamus said and Harry stopped walking after that comment and gripped his fist.

"That reminds me, I see Greengrass decided make the change from bitch to mongrel." Ron said.

Those who were passing by stood in a stunned silence as Ron and Seamus laughed together.

Ron kept laughing until he was met with a fist to the face sending him flying into the wall.

Seamus looked at Harry who glared at him and tackled him down.

Harry didn't relent in his punches as he punched Seamus until he bled out leaving him bruised and battered.

Harry stood up as blood dripped from his fists as he turned to Ron who was slowly getting back up and spat out blood.

Ron looked at Harry who was walking towards him as he tried to take out his wand but Harry was faster as he grabbed Ron's arm and snapped it in half making Ron scream in pain but was cut short from another punch from Harry followed by more.

Harry wasn't done as he grabbed Ron by the neck and lifted him into the air and started walking.

Ron was gasping for air trying to break free as he was dripping blood from his face. and Harry smiled as he walked to an open window holding Ron out of it.

"I'd say it's been nice knowing you but I know for a fact that my words would be a lie!" Harry said as he began to loosen his grip on Ron.

"Harry!"

Harry turned around to see Kyle running over to him as he grabbed Ron from Harry and threw him down to the ground as Ron gasped for air as he laid on the ground.

Kyle looked at Harry who tried to get past him and Kyle stopped him only to be met with Harry's powerful glare.

He could feel Harry's Kakugan flaring underneath his eye patch and Kyle gulped but shook his head.

"Stop..." Kyle said and Harry just shoved him out of the way.

Harry growled as he looked at the hall and all those in it were already gone not wanting to be in his way.

Harry growled as his Kagune burst from his back and sharpened as he glared at Ron.

"Now...you die."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's it for this chapter

Drop a comment on what you thought of it

THATS ALL FOR NOW

PEACE OUT Y'ALL